Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Bitcoin World!  (Read 496 times)
BitcoinStriker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:56:07 PM

Hello everyone! i am new and i love bitcoins!!!

how can i earn my first bitcents? i heard something called faucets but dont know how they work :/

Thanks!

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:57:09 PM

Faucets is the best method imo if you're new to Bitcoin and want to learn how it works and/or can't buy any Bitcoins. They basically pay you a small amount of bitcoins for filling your payment address and a captcha at their website. They themselves gain their money from ads being viewed by all the visitors.
For a list of good faucets, I suggest you google, search around on this website or check out the link in my signature.

EDIT: There are also PTC websites giving away free bitcoins. They basically pay you in bitcoins for visiting different websites. These sites generally have better payouts than faucets, but on the other hand they are also more time consuming.
duravello

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:00:36 PM

how can i earn my first bitcents? i heard something called faucets but dont know how they work :/

It can be very tough to get bitcent (0.01) from free faucets. It might take one month and  lot of submited captchas  Smiley
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:04:53 PM

It can be very tough to get bitcent (0.01) from free faucets. It might take one month and  lot of submited captchas  Smiley

Currently, I'm at 0.015 BTC, it took about three weeks to get. Of course, most sites paid more when BTC was worth less. But it is still free money and it could be worth a lot more later.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:38:29 PM

Faucets is the best method imo if you're new to Bitcoin and want to learn how it works and/or can't buy any Bitcoins. They basically pay you a small amount of bitcoins for filling your payment address and a captcha at their website. They themselves gain their money from ads being viewed by all the visitors.
For a list of good faucets, I suggest you google, search around on this website or check out the link in my signature.

EDIT: There are also PTC websites giving away free bitcoins. They basically pay you in bitcoins for visiting different websites. These sites generally have better payouts than faucets, but on the other hand they are also more time consuming.

Thanks!

Currently, I'm at 0.015 BTC, it took about three weeks to get. Of course, most sites paid more when BTC was worth less. But it is still free money and it could be worth a lot more later.

Nice!

Oh.. but still, its free btc!

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: