Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoins For Newbies!  (Read 1268 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:13:02 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 10:44:03 PM by tysat

BTCClicks - Earn BTC For Clicking Ads!

1) Create an account here!
2) Click on ads!
3) Earn BTC

Simple!

What is BTC Clicks?
BTC Clicks is an advertising platform where members earn BTC to view these ads.

How does BTC Clicks work?
The process is easy. You create an account, click on ads and earn BTC! Simple!

MOD NOTE
Referral part of links removed
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:20:44 PM

Reserved
bitbitz

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:32:57 PM

Awesome, thanks. Reminds me of Coinad but looks like it pays more  Tongue
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:36:45 PM

Pretty nice site. If you don't want to register his referral link here's an alternative: http://btcclicks.com, but it doesn't exactly hurt to be someones refferal so you I recommend you do it as a good deed.
painmaker

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

you realize that starting threads with the sole purpose of spreading your referral code seems not welcome on this board & will lead to the deletion of your thread?
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:44:59 PM

you realize that starting threads with the sole purpose of spreading your referral code seems not welcome on this board & will lead to the deletion of your thread?

I usually let the posts stand, just without referral links.  Though an added bonus today is the negative trust rating!
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:01:19 PM

I usually let the posts stand, just without referral links.  Though an added bonus today is the negative trust rating!
I see the bonus

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitbitz

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:07:03 PM

Bit harsh maybe?
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:09:27 PM

I dont understand? Whats bad about referral links? Please explain.
Probably

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:11:34 PM

I usually let the posts stand, just without referral links.  Though an added bonus today is the negative trust rating!

Everyone can and would want to do them, everyone can create their own thread. Everyone can respond to your thread with a referral link of their own.
Every site with a referral system would have a thread that everyone would want to create and post in.

At that point you might as well build it into the control panel to add your ID and link it to your forum account and auto generate the posts and threads, and signatures.

Every referral, everywhere, all at once. 

1 Gorillion Threads. 1 Gorillion Referrals
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:12:48 PM

why would i do that?!
blockbets

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:19:35 PM

I think it makes sense, I'm glad that the forums will allow you to promote to a certain degree as long as things don't to to complete referral link spam fests. That type of activity can hurt online communities.
painmaker

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:46:33 PM

referral links might be neither good nor bad. but joining when joining a community it might be wise to try to respect some rules.
the readme clearly states
Code:
Don't make threads or posts solely for putting up referral links, that's what signatures are for.
i may not have noticed that initially but i happily agreed once i learned...

cheers, pm
zamolxes

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:28:24 AM

Would have to make a kazzilion clicks on that strange website to even reach to 0.00000050 bitcoins. An this if you are lucky
thepvpremade

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:41:30 AM

Lolz got nothing better to do Tongue Waiting Sad
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:19:03 AM

Referral links not bad, it will promote the site but post thread about referral link are bad as it will spam

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:31:59 AM

My site includes this site too Wink
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:55:10 AM

My site includes this site too Wink
Why you not make the signature more attractive ? It same as Primedice color and symbol

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:08:04 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:16:38 PM by BadBear

I usually let the posts stand, just without referral links.  Though an added bonus today is the negative trust rating!

You'd understand if you saw the many threads that get posted about the same sites over and over just so someone can add their referral link. Spammers, all of you, trying to ruin the forum. Get out.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ubermata

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:40:43 AM

what is a bitcoin and how much it is now ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: