Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and automobile  (Read 1002 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

You can do it today if you have enough BTC,for instance if you live in USA there is some car dealers who will gladly accept your crypto.For Europe it seems to be only one one car dealer in Italy for now,but somehow it seems to me that this information is incorrect.

However it will take some time that payments with cryptocurrency become commonplace practice,maybe in next 5-10 years you will not ask such question Wink

This person is right about car dealers already accepting crypto currencies in exhnge for their cars and again it is not globally accepted yet. But again, if you're state side then you can definitely do it if you have enough coin that is. But you'll have to settle for the car companies indicated above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Car dealers that accept cryptos in the USA Market is in the link  below

http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers/

You can easily find a car dealer online and go pay him in bitcoin and get your new lambo...
Thanks a lot for sharing this and at least it is good to know that in most developed countries, we are beginning to see car dealers who are accepting bitcoin as payment for car purchase. It will really be interesting to see more like this as this would really give people the idea why using bitcoin more as a currency will even help its value strengthened in the long run. Whichever way, as long as exchanges are there, we can still buy anything we want, until we get to start seeing more of this in other countries globally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I think it need some time that it happens but it is not so difficult to create infrastructure maintaining similar transactions. Now to buy a car we need to make exchange but I agree that it would be conveniently to pay by crypto coins at once like a plastic card. I think that similar projects and developments are in a progress.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

The automobile industry supports a lot of jobs so it is important to maintain a healthy market in this industry. Crypto is a huge source of income, so when there is a dip in regular sales I'm sure that car sellers will start adopting crypto

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange
Even in my dreams I cant even think to buy a dream cars with my own local fiat how much more on crypto. We might see already some companies do accept bitcoin as a payment like Tesla but I haven't heard out some news or things that you would able to buy cars with altcoins. This might be possible but took to consideration merchants would always prefer on the coins which is supported on bigger community which Bitcoin do have these kind of qualities.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Are you really interested in buying new cars? It's a huge waste of money since a new car usually loses over 10% of its value in the first year. It's much smarter to buy a 1-2 year old cars and save some money. On top of that you can find a lot of offers for used cars by people who are interested in cryptocurrencies and willing to accept such payment. I've even seen rare cars for sale on bitcoin marketplaces and here on the forum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

There will be a time that we can buy anything using bitcoin or alts. Spending crypto on cars will surely happen. There are reports that some fastfood restaurants are already accepting payments using crypto. Others in the food industry will follow. And if it became successful, automobile industry will be willing to try it and I am sure that they won't regret accepting crypto payments. That might be the best thing that they will do for them. More sales for them.  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

This can be a good dream to acomplish, but still, you can just exchange your coins to USD or something a buy yourself a car, lol
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

As far as these companies are considered, I am sure none of them will be willing to get such payments unless and until government legalises the whole thing. They will never put their reputation on stake if things are not legal. They are big brands and they will be more careful about that rather than getting the money in the form of crypto currency. We might have to wait for this.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

I don't see Any problem with automobile company. They seems open for any type of payment we want to prefer even the all points and Bitcoin if we try a little. Maybe there is already someone who have fought a Ferrari or some other brand with bitcoin. I think I can buy a supercomputer like Quantum computer with Bitcoin Sunday that will be the best gift for me from the cryptoworld.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

everything depends on the company. hopefully they will moving forward. they can actually start accepting cryptocurrencies as mode of payment. most of the Europian car dealers now are already accepting cryptocurrencies.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I do not expect from big companies like Toyota, Ford, Nissan to accept cryptocurrencies in the near future. Maybe the local sellers which sell these cars can accept bitcoin etc...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Its possible that in the future we will see big automobile companies specially Asian or Japanese car makers starts accepting crypto as payment scheme. I have a hutch that the Japanese automobile market is already accepting it because they already legalize bitcoin in their country. But if you are living in the US maybe you can found someone accepting crypto but I don't know if you can get a brand new though, maybe there's some re-sellers, because I remember last year their was a buzz in twitter about someone selling his BMW and accepting bitcoin as payment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

It seems to me that you can do it soon. Porshe has already started using the blockchain technologies. Maybe the companies will go one taking the crypto.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

It seems to me that you can do it soon. Porshe has already started using the blockchain technologies. Maybe the companies will go one taking the crypto.

Yes many fields accepts crypto currency for their products it is a good thing for the development of the crypto currency but sill many people don't know what's is crypto currencies and how to buy it , so we need to teach them.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Just find a crypto related automobile dealer who accepts cryptos and am sure there is a lot of them currently in the USA as well as Europe. Just find one and proceed to buy your dream car there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pokemoon

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

The car business bolsters a great deal of occupations so it is critical to keep up a solid market in this industry. Crypto is a colossal wellspring of pay. so when there is a plunge in normal deals I'm certain that auto merchants will begin receiving crypto.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

I think this will come true soon. I've seen several real estate websites choosing to use bitcoin to pay this year, and several big shopping sites are studying using encrypted money to pay, so long as they can use bitcoin to buy cars would be a simple thing.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

There are some ICO dealing with cars, you can check on them, but depends on what country you are in, as for example you are in Japan but the ICO is only applicable to have car in US then eventually you can't buy them, but in your country try to ask around if maybe some car dealers are into Bitcoin then you can start your negotiation to use BTC as payment.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

If you are serious in your work, it is not impossible you will soon reach the keingingan. Including by buying the vehicle you want, such as; Ford, Toyota, Nisan, and many other brands. By using altcoin you get from the results of your work. That's very possible. The key is diligent and optimistic!

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: