Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and automobile  (Read 1002 times)
scoin9

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Cryptocurrency as we all know has come to stay and the popularity it has is increasing daily. But accepting it as a means of exchange for the purchase of automobile would be possible if such cryptocurrency isn't a volatile one, so many Altcoins have not successfully found their true value and as such cannot be properly used as a medium of exchange. Old trust cyprocurrency like BTC can be adopted for use in the nearest possible future for purchase of automobile.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I think they are not ready to accept Altcoins as a means of payment. They will be in big trouble with the government and they do not want this to happen. Besides, the crypto market is still unstable and strong enough for them to invest. Instead, you can trade Altcoins in cash and use them to buy the cars you dream of. It seems easier and more convenient

t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

One of the best innovation for the car sellers. Accepting bitcoins as payment would be the best technology so far. Having a virtual money is like you are going to be on future ready, innovations and development of cryptocurrency can be one of the best inventions

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

I think in the near future,  bitcoin currency will be adopted by the automobile industry as a currency for payment.  But  for now I do not see any problem for as long as you had enough btc then you may just have to convert it to fiat money then you can buy the automobile you want.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

Automobile industry is one of the major industry that has supported the economy of various countries. This has lead to the incorporation of cryptocurrency into the automobile industry. As a part there were ico's developed on different concepts. When it comes to buying a car, it is possible and for the same the buyer needs to take effort to find a seller who accepts bitcoin or some other altcoins. Very few countries have got few dealers that openly accept bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

I currently read a news from a thread post in this forum that these automobile companies you just mentioned are making analysis trying to enter into blockchain technology. In that case you can buy your dream car with the altcoins. No need to worry mate.
Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

You can buy the car you like with altcoins, in the United States some car dealerships may accept your transaction code. I think this is a great thing
The answer is simple, if you have enough bitcoin to buy a car, that can be done today. Car companies don't care what you want to pay, but the car dealer will accept / reject bitcoin payments. So, bitcoin can be used to pay for anything as long as the company receives it. If not, you must exchange it first into conventional currency then use it to pay.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I think in the near future,  bitcoin currency will be adopted by the automobile industry as a currency for payment.  But  for now I do not see any problem for as long as you had enough btc then you may just have to convert it to fiat money then you can buy the automobile you want.
Buying a car is an easy problem when we have money / bitcoin. We only calculate how much bitcoin we have and then switch to bitcoin exchanges, if it's enough to pay for the car we want, pay and be ours. Is that simple? The problem is that bitcoin that we have is not enough, then we save it again and pray that bitcoin will rise as high as the sky so it is enough to buy a car.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

One of the best innovation for the car sellers. Accepting bitcoins as payment would be the best technology so far. Having a virtual money is like you are going to be on future ready, innovations and development of cryptocurrency can be one of the best inventions
Bitcoin can now be used to pay for anything, from buying books, clothes, bicycles to cars. This method is very easy, which is only transferring bitcoin directly to the seller's wallet, or can be exchanged first into fiat money at the place of the bitcoin exchange. The process is fast and cheap
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange
i think there are some retailer of automobile industries that accepted bitcoin payment, read this article https://cointelegraph.com/news/bentley-bugatti-rolls-royce-retailer-announces-its-now-accepting-bitcoin

bitcointalk.org
ocielgaxiola

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

The automobile industry supports a lot of jobs so it is important to maintain a healthy market in this industry. Crypto is a huge source of income, so when there is a dip in regular sales I'm sure that car sellers will start adopting crypto
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

it might happen, but not for now, but if you are interested in buying a car by exchanging your btc, if there are many dealers or individuals, many will accept, but if the company itself is a little complicated because there are usually a lot of rules that prevent it, especially fear of unstable prices, because in the business of profit and loss must be calculated accurately, if the price of bitcoin is still like a bubble it will be difficult to realize, but if the price of bitcoin fluctuations persists as it is now it is not impossible you will realize your dreams where you can buy cars directly from your favorite company with bitcoin, even though in my hope the price of bitvoin will jump again again at the end of this year
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

Everyone wants to have his own car. Using bitcoin for payment to buy cars is possible depends on the dealer or company who sell cars if they  accept btc for the mode of payment. Bitcoin is now popular and some company already accepts it for payment and if you have a lot of bitcoin you can now buy it.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

You can have your own car with your crypto currency today and still stick it to Fiat. I mean Fiat losses when we exchange crypto currencies with it. But if you're just asking if the big car companies will start accepting crypto currency, then I'd guess my answer is soon. Given time, these companies and many more will be on the same boat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

Is your point is to buy a car using only crypto? Technically you can do it right now, you only have to exchange crypto for fiat money. Otherwise I'm afraid adoption level is not that high for official car dealers to accept BTC or altcoins. There is one possibility though - to find a secondary market dealer that accepts BTC.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

Every new technology always take a while before it's acceptance, sure in the near future, automobile company will be compel to accept Bitcoin as a means of transaction in order to purchase there product, In the near future to remain relevant in business, your organization must accept digital currency, the future is here.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

I am believe that will happen but not in near time. Need more time for merchant accepting cryptocurrency as payment because many country still forbid cryptocurrency for payment.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

This is a sign that they want to hold more Bitcoin. Just like us, when bubbles explode, businesses will make good use of cheap to buy more bitcoins by selling cars with Bitcoin. That is great for us. We have the same idea and are going along with that big business.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

I think they are not ready to accept Altcoins as a means of payment. They will be in big trouble with the government and they do not want this to happen. Besides, the crypto market is still unstable and strong enough for them to invest. Instead, you can trade Altcoins in cash and use them to buy the cars you dream of. It seems easier and more convenient

Maybe I am mistaken but I read a time ago that Porche company is taking Bitcoins. Additionally, you can easily find an online seller who wants to get BTC for his car.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

I don't see this to be a reality in the sense that, these automobile companies go through a lot of setbacks and huge expenses in manufacturing luxury cars and other vehicles. Prior to this, they wouldn't want to run at a loss. They will at all cost want to earn their capital as well as securing significant profit. The issue of cryptocurrency when it comes to volatility has not been dealt with. Cryptocurrency values are not stable and this will make it difficult for automobiles to start accepting cryptocurrency as the mode of payment for their products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: