Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is here to stay!  (Read 357 times)
sourish (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
Merited by cryptoheadd (10)

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

You just guessing that one or putting reference from somewhere.

However, we do have come to the point where crypto currencies are having some stats. Not all of them but few of them are in the consideration of financial institutes. I dont like this saying but ripple is one of them with real world application already on the chart.

Slowly and gradually we will have days when each and every ICO will have the real application and they will Enroute themselves strong in the real world. So yeah they are here to stay for longer or may be forever.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

Strongly agree after many attacks on crypto in form of regulstions,bans,FUD crypto is still alive because it's people to people currency and is trusted by millions of people around the world.after long dip period now crypto market is recovering gradually.many financial institutions and people are expected to invest in crypto in coming few months,this is trust of people on crypto.in future it would nurture tremendously.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
sourish (OP)

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

You just guessing that one or putting reference from somewhere.

However, we do have come to the point where crypto currencies are having some stats. Not all of them but few of them are in the consideration of financial institutes. I dont like this saying but ripple is one of them with real world application already on the chart.

Slowly and gradually we will have days when each and every ICO will have the real application and they will Enroute themselves strong in the real world. So yeah they are here to stay for longer or may be forever.

This is definite inference from an article on bitcoinist regarding bitcoin and altcoins, which resonated with my beliefs and perceptions regarding cryptos.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies will last forever just like in Japan they have rules and regulation regarding on its digital currency in the market. You can buy stuff in Japan using BTC because every store there has a machine that can accept payments and etc. We're on our way to the future of digital currency just give time to other countries and other financial institutions to adopt new technology to have its own regulations and rules in BTC and altcoins.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

I`m fell in love with all this crypto related stuff. It is the best jjob, I`ve ever had in my life, even though it is not my main income by this time...
G.Cast33

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Crypto is the future, so does the blockchain but there're things which have to be changed before they can become a true mainstream payment option.

There're too many shitcoins out there, too many scammy ICOs, market manipulation and so on.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

I think it's natural for many people to doubt crypto, because new crypto sounds popular this year and others maybe wonder how crypto works, and how to generate income from crypto. it is a natural thing, because crypto is popularized through the internet media, while there are still many others who do not understand about the internet world. it may take a process to introduce crypto products to others who still do not know or doubt it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I think that the crypto community is no longer necessary. This is a toy that never enslave systems and controls. This currency was created just from scammers like the government.
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

It's obvious that Cryptocurrency has come to stay, the worst thing that Can happen to it is just a fall in market price and it will definitely raise again.
But Lets not get carried away, if Cryptocurrency stays, not all coins will stay with it
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Yeah in spite of negative news in media all over the world crypto still stand. I love working in cyrpto because all are easy, like to earn money, the job is so easy also that is why I love this job.I hope it will last forever so I will live forever also hehe Smiley.

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

I think that you are right here for one hundred percent, all this is developing and will not stand exactly on the spot, only our faith in this matter and support
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

I completely agree. Some people weirdly suggest differen things like "bitcoin will stay others die". I don't believe these fuds. I think good altcoins will stay with us until their development is completely cancelled somehow.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

I hope that the crypto will change the world and will improve cash flowing transparency. It might eliminate corruption in some fields. I think it has a great future, let us be a part of it!
darmin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Although many are dropping but also the more support. Crypto has great potential which is very probably going to be successful and survive very long. a lot of things today that already implement crypto in their field and this will make increasingly crypto has value.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

For most people here then we would really think the same where we do see crypto would still remain yet adaption is still on the move but we do know people doesnt have the same minds where thoughts and their own perception would really be entire different because of what we saw and what we hear around but well the important thing is that we would able to benefit and experience the things we get from this new tech.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

I'm agree with you. Community is going growing.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

Fully agree, and we gonna stay here for a very long time as crypto is a phenomenon of 21st century. I strongly believe it will be adopted by the most countries and is just inevitable. We all will witness.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

A stupid question which received 10merits? sounds like an insult to those people who barely gets 1 or 2 with their quality posts.Cryptocurrencies are here to stay but your account wont,im sure someone will report your merit farmin here in bitcointalk.Though your question is worthless i will still answer it,cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive to the upcoming years as most of the countries are starting to adopt the technology.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies are only at the beginning of the path. There is still much to be done. They're evolving more than once. And in the end, we will see something more modern that will satisfy everyone. And it is the new cryptocurrencies that will become global.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: