Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is here to stay!  (Read 360 times)
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

Crypto is changing the lives of many people around the world including me so how can crypto go anywhere. I totally agree with you that crypto is here to stay and grow more in the coming times.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

the spirit of crypto as it becomes more clear and more responsible and better and profitable for the future
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:10:09 AM

I agree with your opinion, that crypto will be here to stay forever after all the negative issues and big price downfall crypto still manage to recover day by day. All social media was invaded by cryptocurrency which makes it known by many people through internet, except to the people that are not capable to adopt the advance technology. In every months/years, many investor/trader still coming to alliance with crypto in terms of trust they will be united and create new projects for the advance economic growth.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

Yes you are right. This is the first step for massive adoption of crypto and the blockchain technology. Weak crypto will disappear but stable and good crypto will flourish and shine. This is the generation where we are about to start the new ways on decentralized manner thru blockchain technology.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

Crypto is really here to stay. So for those negative people whose providing comments that crypto is dying, I would recommend that everybody should carefully study the crypto trend. We can see through history that many people have already earned although there are times that the market is down.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is here to stay , the people around the world should be educated about cryptos and bitcoin in order for them to understand what cryptocurrency is all about ,how it will benefits for those who join crypto and invest in it  ,and they will gain profits in the future in which they will not regret about cryptos.

novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

Probably with the crypto stay here because now the crypto situation is getting better, and cryptocurrency will stay here for a long time, because crypto also out there, even with crypto we can get the advantage because cryptocurrency also has blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: