Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A List of reputable Bitcoin Exchanges in Thailand  (Read 115 times)
mycryptomark (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:35:36 AM by mycryptomark

Here is a list that I will continue to update in the future as I get to test all Bitcoin Exchanges operating in Thailand.
Enjoy a good read on some of Thailand's Bitcoin regulation history and some additional information regarding some of the Bitcoin Exchange that operate locally.

As of right now, I've briefly covered 2 of the only licensed Bitcoin Exchanges in Thailand which is Bx.in.th and Coins.co.th, while also mentioning bitcoin.co.th.
Expect a more detailed review of each Exchange in the near future, as I'm on a mission to find locals in each of the independent South East Asia countries to contribute their findings regarding trusted Bitcoin Exchanges to CryptoHype.tech.
I want more Bitcoin adoption in this part of the World, and with the little available information that can found online, our goal has been to raise more awareness

If you're looking for reputable Bitcoin Exchanges, to trade your Thai Baht to BTC then this list has valuable information that you should be interested in

Visit the official Website at https://cryptohype.tech/bitcoin-exchanges-thailand/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: