Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable mining is?  (Read 147 times)
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

There are lots of mining sites which gives free coins but you cannot withdraw. How true is this one? I cannot even withdraw what I mined. How to learn more from mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

Such mining is common and is actually an angler for you to invest in their struggle, and I do not think it should do so because of that danger.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Such mining is common and is actually an angler for you to invest in their struggle, and I do not think it should do so because of that danger.
Indeed that is also the reason why some prefer trading. These mining sites only helps those who are already invested enough and only takes advantage of miners to make them earn more.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

Mining is very stable, especially if you live in a country where electricity is cheap. The downside is that it's slow and the profitability of mining is very low compared to trading or investing in ICOs. I personally do a little bit of everything.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

There are lots of mining sites which gives free coins but you cannot withdraw. How true is this one? I cannot even withdraw what I mined. How to learn more from mining?
You should use the pool recommended by the coin developer! Search for some more feedback from related members! And make a decision in a reasonable way!
 Grin Grin Grin
loismanny88

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Mining is pretty stable..as long as do due diligence and mine only legit coins. It's a bit slow, but a sure way to  make money. Just make sure to invest in mining hardware during the bear market as it's way more cheaper then because the profitability drops.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

If your bitcoin mining is successful and stable, you will earn a fair amount of money. But this is not easy at all. Bitcoin prices are reaching the threshold so netizens are hunting software bitcoin. You need to use most of the power of the computer to perform calculations for the blockchain of the virtual currency, contributing to the creation of new block blocks for the blockchain. From there you will be paid a fixed amount of virtual money.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Mining is pretty stable..as long as do due diligence and mine only legit coins. It's a bit slow, but a sure way to  make money. Just make sure to invest in mining hardware during the bear market as it's way more cheaper then because the profitability drops.
However, I find it much difficult to withdraw what I have mined and I do not know the reason. Is there any other mining site for me to find and can provide mined coins in a fast time?
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

If your bitcoin mining is successful and stable, you will earn a fair amount of money. But this is not easy at all. Bitcoin prices are reaching the threshold so netizens are hunting software bitcoin. You need to use most of the power of the computer to perform calculations for the blockchain of the virtual currency, contributing to the creation of new block blocks for the blockchain. From there you will be paid a fixed amount of virtual money.
However, whenever I withdraw the coins I have mined comes the difficult transaction and takes a long time. How can I find legit mining sites?
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

it does have fluctuations but the deviation of fluctuations isn't that bad, its manageable!
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

it depends on your netwprk and depend on your hardware.. high speed internet and high quality hardware has a big income potential.
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

If you have a good mining software and a cheap electricity is cheap then mining is good and stable, some countries including in my country has an expensive electricity. So I better not do mining. Cry
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Sites that are offering mining aren't really mining, that's why you can't withdraw anything. If you want free coins, use a faucet, or look for a giveaway on the forum. Sites that are offering free mining are always scams. They will make you think that you have some free coins awaiting and that you have to pay a small fee to upgrade the account first to be able to withdraw. You pay them and it's gone Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

Mining sites that give free coins? Like cloud miners? Whatever is it, it is probably a scam or Ponzi. It's never a good sign if you can't withdraw your earnings. That would only make sense if your earnings/holdings are less than 10k satoshi.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Are you talking about cloud mining? If so than let me warn you that most of these kind of websites are running ponzi schemes and looking for new users so they can payout the older customers from the money they get from new users. But if you are talking about doing mining with your own hardware than let me tell you that it is pretty safe to mine on your own.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Depends on the coin which you are mining,for example the market has dumped,all of the coins are down including ethereum which is the coin that i am currently mining,the value of bitcoin affects these altcoin which is why the mining fees would be much cheaper if the bear market has come giving less profits to those miners.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

When the market is bearish,mining wouldnt profitable but if th market is int bullish trend im sure those bounty hunters are going to get high rewards.It depends on the market situation,and on the coin which you have been mining.I am not an expert in mining but as far as i am concern as long as the coin are going to be profitable there will more stability in the whole market.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Those sites are a ripoff as they first give you free mining power and then ask you money to reach a certain level before withdrawal and most of the times you never reach that limit for making a withdrawal. This is a pretty great idea of ripping off people and it also works most of the times. If you are having your own mining hardware then mining would be pretty profitable for you but cloud mining is not worth the risk.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

When the market is bearish,mining wouldnt profitable but if th market is int bullish trend im sure those bounty hunters are going to get high rewards.It depends on the market situation,and on the coin which you have been mining.I am not an expert in mining but as far as i am concern as long as the coin are going to be profitable there will more stability in the whole market.
If you took time to read he actually got scammed by phony cloud mining.

Don't even bother with online mining, if you don't know how minng works or how to actually mine using actual rig, forget it.
Too many scam mining nowadays, it's too risky for you if you don't know how to avoid them.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Mining is the most stable when you physically own the miners yourself. Now is the time to grab one while they are cheap. It simply takes a 220v line, that every house has equipped, and internet connection. Then you have yourself set up for a long term investment.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: