Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TechnoBit delivery delays - anyone know how long?  (Read 631 times)
die4tech (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:31:22 PM

A few days ago I placed an order with TechnoBit for a 40 GH/s S-hash 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner (end of November delivery / ship)
I received an email today saying "Due to some production and delivery delays all our shipments are a few days behind."
I'm not too worried about a couple of days but if much more than that there is some risk of not breaking even before the 2TH/s systems become commonplace.  I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has recently received kit or has a better idea of the scale of delays.
adkchum

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:57:55 PM

Have you received your order?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:00:31 AM

thats the risks of pre-orders ...
Ccarmo85

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:23:51 PM

Anyone did receive the equipment?
die4tech (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:10:49 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 07:20:55 PM by die4tech

Update:

25 November - Mailing List email

Dear, Customers,
As of today our production is back on track.
all orders with shipment schedule before 22 Nov will be shiped out in the next 5-6 days.
Other orders will be shipped by schedule.
Today we shipped out 200 nanofuries and 30 HEX16B
Tommorow We start shiping outstanding S-hash orders

7th December - Mailing List email

Hi ,All ,
Just thousands of e-mail, and We do not have enough time to answer the same question.We almost managed to ship out Nov shipments.Until Tuesday We'll clear 1-st week of December deliveries.All orders for December shipment will be shipped until Christmas.

14th December (in response to order update request)

the delivery should be till end of December

(At which point I requested to cancel the order and be refunded.  No response to my email.)

17th December - "Shipped" email and "package in transit email" with you can track your package using the following link  but no link given.  
I have emailed to request tracking info. <edit> - very prompt reply from Martin.   Now have tracking info.

I hope Technobit are really back on track and I jumped the gun in asking for a refund.
Fingers crossed... <edit> looking good  Smiley

<final edit>  Arrived today  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: