Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: putting things of...  (Read 438 times)
paxshannara (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:05:26 AM

For some months I'm thinking I should inform myself on Bitcoins and probably invest. Well to late for this storm on the market.
My idea is to get into an alternate coin en hoping for the best.
Is there anyway to get an impression of future chances from a 'young' alt-coin, most of them will just be a waste of time I'm afraid.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:13:07 AM

Is there anyway to get an impression of future chances from a 'young' alt-coin, most of them will just be a waste of time I'm afraid.

You answered yourselves quite well. Im not sure if any 'young' alt-coin will ever get successfull, but im often wrong
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:27:11 AM

For some months I'm thinking I should inform myself on Bitcoins and probably invest. Well to late for this storm on the market.

Bitcoin is still in its infancy.  It has a long way to go.

When it ran up to $30, and then crashed, people said "too late for this storm on the market."

When it ran up to $266, and then crashed, people said "too late for this storm on the market."

Now it ran up to $900, and then crashed. Here you are saying "too late for this storm on the market."

If you got in at the peak at $30, you'd have multiplied your balance 20x by now.

If you got in at the peak at $266, you'd have more than doubled your balance by now.

If you got in at the peak at $900, how long do you suppose it will be before you'd have doubled or multiplied your balance by 20x?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:35:26 AM

My idea is to get into an alternate coin en hoping for the best.

You have answered your own question on many levels. Investing in altcoins is probably a good idea but finding the right ones can be tricky. You need to do lots of research then find a few with strong fundamentals, growing communities, and talented innovative developers. Then don't invest more than you can afford to lose and help support the coin by contributing your talents. Best of luck.
Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:03:41 AM

Its never too late to invest dude! Buy what you can afford to lose and sit on it!

1life

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:11:28 AM

putting off things is the worst but yet I still do it often  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: