Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockport (BPT) Going to Binance?  (Read 108 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Rumours floating about from their telegram (I don't use it myself) that Blockport will be listed on Binance.
Has any one seen this first hand? volume is picking up on Kucoin and this is the week they start their marketing campaign.

Tempted to buy more but want a little more than a rumour.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Rumours floating about from their telegram (I don't use it myself) that Blockport will be listed on Binance.
Has any one seen this first hand? volume is picking up on Kucoin and this is the week they start their marketing campaign.

first what is blockport ? would you like to give me a link about this
and is there any official announcements about binance from blockport ?
so, the rumors is real  Wink

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Isn't blockport supposed to be a cryptocurrency exchange? I'm always suspicious about cryptocurrencies that are actually exchanges but need so desperately to get listed on other exchanges. Shouldn't they finish their own exchange first and not worry so much about other exchanges? In fact, they should have the exchange ready before even releasing any coins.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

first what is blockport ? would you like to give me a link about this
and is there any official announcements about binance from blockport ?
so, the rumors is real  Wink

Can't link to telegram comments sadly, partly why I'm asking the question here, I put a question mark in the title and asked the question to not mislead.
It's an exchange, quite a unique one, to list a few things they're doing

- Fiat purchases, already working for euro, USD to come, partnered with bunq, their private beta is going now, you can sign up for it or wait for it to go public next month
- 22 Developers on board, they're getting things done at a rapid pace, very transparent so far.
- It's a hybrid centralised/decentralised exchange, the wallets are hosted on the blockchain and you get access to your keys.
- Cross exchange system using APIs, the platform itself will work with the big exchanges to get you high volume and the best buy/sell prices through an easy interface, end result will go in to your decentralised wallet.
- Social trading, traders can share their trades and others can follow moves, be handy for noobs.
- Designed all around simple to use, so far it reminds me a bit of Coinbase.
- Partnered with Ark, strong rumours Ark will implement Blockport in to it's wallet in the future giving Ark a trading platform through wallets.
- Market cap is $18 million.
- ICO sold out in 12 minutes from memory.

The tokens will be used I believe for social trading and cheaper fees like we see with current exchanges.

Sure we have exchanges popping up but this one is quite unique, sounds like a great concept and the transparency and rate of work has me excited.

Do your research before investing in anything of course, but this is one I've got strong faith in, even more so at it's current price point, it's a product I'll actually use which says a lot.

Isn't blockport supposed to be a cryptocurrency exchange? I'm always suspicious about cryptocurrencies that are actually exchanges but need so desperately to get listed on other exchanges. Shouldn't they finish their own exchange first and not worry so much about other exchanges? In fact, they should have the exchange ready before even releasing any coins.

I could write a small list of current exchanges that have their tokens on more than 1 exchange, Kyber Network is on 21 exchanges to give an example, being listed on more exchanges = more exposure and growth potential for the token which drives your own exchange, it's not that suspicious if you ask me, smart marketing and more growth potential.

Either way, still looking to hear from some one who follows the telegram, people saying it'll be on Binance via their reddit isn't enough for me, I would ask for proof on reddit but I don't use that for crypto.

Could wait for the Binanace announcement which would be the sensible thing to do, but I like the idea of getting in a little earlier

Also just to add, this is purely a rumour as of now, I'm not trying to create any form of false drive here, I would recommend waiting for validation before buying on a rumour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: