Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discord or Slack? We want your opinion.  (Read 251 times)
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Don't choose slack because that's platform have a lot of scam bot, I prefer discord and telegram, easy to manage and super group allow large number member to join, anyway , good luck and hope your project success

I haven't really experienced any scam bots but I guess it depends on the channels. The well moderated ones don't usually have htem.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Discord for me. I'm already in a lot of crypto groups in there and I find it really easy to manage them.
FindExchangeICO (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Don't choose slack because that's platform have a lot of scam bot, I prefer discord and telegram, easy to manage and super group allow large number member to join, anyway , good luck and hope your project success

Thanks for your kind words. Please join our Telegram if you are interested in supporting us: https://t.me/findexchangediscussion
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I prefer discord over slack. I used to join slack to receive news of various ICO projects. But many scammers are spamming slack channels. In the end, I deleted slack from my phone and join telegram and discord instead.
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Discord for me. I'm already in a lot of crypto groups in there and I find it really easy to manage them.

Thanks for the information. We are going for discord for sure since there is so much negativity about slack.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

For now, I prefer discord. Some testimonials happen to hacked slack accounts, this makes me wary and tends to avoid using slack.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

I prefer discord over slack. I used to join slack to receive news of various ICO projects. But many scammers are spamming slack channels. In the end, I deleted slack from my phone and join telegram and discord instead.

Thanks, BitFreedom for your information in regards to Slack. Since there are so many spammers, why doesn't slack try to regulate the issue?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

Slack or discord will not determine the success rate of an ICO project, telegram alone is enough for that, but again it does not determine the success or failure of an ICO. The most important thing is the promotion and how we run the project program properly
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I'd like more telegram. But as alternative I think about discord. Spam bots in the Slack are such intrusive. The most of team discuss in Discord
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Slack or discord will not determine the success rate of an ICO project, telegram alone is enough for that, but again it does not determine the success or failure of an ICO. The most important thing is the promotion and how we run the project program properly

We agree with you!  We do also have telegram, but since Russia actively fights against it, we want to offer our Russian community (and not only) an alternative.
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I'd like more telegram. But as alternative I think about discord. Spam bots in the Slack are such intrusive. The most of team discuss in Discord

Thanks! We have do have telegram chat, and if you are interested in joining us, please follow this link: https://t.me/findexchangediscussion
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

I think discord is more popular among people. I only use slack when it is a mandatory for joining a bounty campaign or an ICO. While I use Discord for my daily activities. And I believe a lot of people have the same experience with me.  Moreover while I am using Slack, I got so many spam bot that spread MEW phising site, and it is really irritating.

WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

discord is pretty good and one of the communication tools is complete and easy to use, its users are also quite a lot
this might be the right choice
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Discord provides more opportunities for large groups of people, Slack for closed corporations, offices. And again my IMHO. In a word, Slack for coordination, a discord for communication.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

I think discord is more popular among people. I only use slack when it is a mandatory for joining a bounty campaign or an ICO. While I use Discord for my daily activities. And I believe a lot of people have the same experience with me.  Moreover while I am using Slack, I got so many spam bot that spread MEW phising site, and it is really irritating.

Thank you icalical for the information you have provided! We will take into consideration! Slack disappointed us.
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

discord is pretty good and one of the communication tools is complete and easy to use, its users are also quite a lot
this might be the right choice

We hope Discord is going to be the right choice for us! Thanks for the opinion, we appreciate it!
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Discord provides more opportunities for large groups of people, Slack for closed corporations, offices. And again my IMHO. In a word, Slack for coordination, a discord for communication.

Thanks for your clear explanation. We are going for Discord. Cheesy
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

I do not really agree with the use of slack. Discord is better, but Telegram is much preferable. You can get a lot of audience and good response through telegram. There are so many people who make use of telegram. I like discord, because it is also professional to use. You can consider either of the two. I mean either Discord or Telegram.
FindExchangeICO (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

I do not really agree with the use of slack. Discord is better, but Telegram is much preferable. You can get a lot of audience and good response through telegram. There are so many people who make use of telegram. I like discord, because it is also professional to use. You can consider either of the two. I mean either Discord or Telegram.

We appreciate your response, temilade200. We are already using telegram, and you can check us out here: https://t.me/findexchangediscussion.

The reason why we want to use Discord/Slack supplementary is because we want to give people a choice and also avoid discomfort. As the government in Russia is actively banning Telegram, we want to find an alternative for the people there.

Do you have any suggestions in regards to that?
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

I like slack, because its more professional in my opinion, also i like telegram for public discussion, because all have telegram, but for team slack is ok.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: