Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin exchange?  (Read 28093 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:43:12 PM

Which is the best altcoin exchange
I think that the best service will be the one that does not require registration and account creation. Many have problems with blocking accounts, so you can lose your funds.
You already described changenow Grin
Of course, it is possible for the centralization of cryptocurrency and trading platforms to bear certain opportunities for users of cryptocurrency. Exchanges such as ether delta or forkdelta are exactly what will never allow the user to lose their account and their funds. Nevertheless, there are quite a lot of trading platforms with SMS confirmation, which provide security guarantees. Although I like exchangers without confirming personal data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:15:48 AM

I think that the best service will be the one that does not require registration and account creation. Many have problems with blocking accounts, so you can lose your funds.
Of course, it is possible for the centralization of cryptocurrency and trading platforms to bear certain opportunities for users of cryptocurrency. Exchanges such as ether delta or forkdelta are exactly what will never allow the user to lose their account and their funds. Nevertheless, there are quite a lot of trading platforms with SMS confirmation, which provide security guarantees. Although I like exchangers without confirming personal data.

Forkdelta and etherdelta are both decentralized exchange . exchanges like these are risky because they dont ask for registration ( e.g username and password ) instead they will only ask for your private keys . you must import your private keys on thier platform before you can start trading .

With these kind of exchange , they are also popular for phishing sites because phishers can easily access all your cryptos if they have a control to your private keys  . beware !
KiserHoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:42:29 AM

It is impossible to answer unequivocally because everyone has their own preferences. In my opinion, these are services that do not require registration (security), have a favorable rate and fast processing claims. I use the Changenow, which was mentioned here, and this service suits me in everything. I also get bonuses for each exchange with them. In addition, I use Coinswitch sometimes.
Ave_Maximus

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:04:47 PM

Forkdelta and etherdelta are both decentralized exchange . exchanges like these are risky because they dont ask for registration ( e.g username and password ) instead they will only ask for your private keys . you must import your private keys on thier platform before you can start trading .

With these kind of exchange , they are also popular for phishing sites because phishers can easily access all your cryptos if they have a control to your private keys  . beware !
you can say the same thing about wallets, like myetherwallet
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:31:06 PM

Which exchange is giving the best price for your coin is the best altcoin exchange.

And also it needs to have less withdrawal fee and trading fee to make something from trading on it. Binance is the best exchange for now,but there are lot of new exchanges are also emerging.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:23:48 AM

Other than that, we need to have security for our coins because it will help us to protect our coins. Exchanges which has higher volumes and already listed some potential coins will help to increase more demand in the market.
Ave_Maximus

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:18:59 PM

Other than that, we need to have security for our coins because it will help us to protect our coins. Exchanges which has higher volumes and already listed some potential coins will help to increase more demand in the market.
to secure our coins we need to store it on our own wallets instead of exchange's wallet. if you don't have access to your private key - it's not your coins
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:49:25 AM

Currently, its Binance. Investors and mostly bounty hunters always asked first and ICO that is just finished to get listed in it. The reason is because many people trust it and it has the highest volume in any altcoin exchanges around. And CZ has a strong goal for crypto unlike other exchanges that only exist for profiting.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:09:27 PM

There are actually popular and best crypto exchanges to choose from and talking about the best, i believe that volume on that crypto exchanges is one of the factors that would make it a good crypto exchange. Just see how binance grows and how it caters everyday crypto volume from different transactions around the world.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:04:58 AM

I use several exchanges. This is Binance and ChangeNOW. I use the last service more often cause they do not require registration, unlike Binance. I have an account on Binance, but I heard that they block accounts from time to time, so I started using ChangeNOW lately.
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:05:09 PM

Changenow is a quite popular trading service. There are a lot of altcoins listed there. The main advantage is that it's a non-custodial service, so you needn't create an account and they didn't store any information about you
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 02:19:23 PM

I have tried several exchanges that I think are use friendly, including:
1. Kucoin ➡ with quite small Withdrawal fees, many giveaway and many new coins can be exchanged,  Registration without KYC
2. Hitbtc ➡ fast withdrawal, use friendly, and delivery, many types of coins that you can trade.
3. Binance ➡ easy withdrawal of balances , very fast response,, and many airdrop coins slide there.
4. Mercatox ➡it is exchange that I use most often among others

In this my favourite exchanges are Binance and Kucoin, recently we hear many problems with HitBtc exchanges. We should always go with the prominent exchanges which has great ability for securing our coins is the most important. So always try to look at the potential exchanges and higher volume generating exchanges.

Read more about KuCoin and HitBTC. They are not as good as you think
https://shitcoinoffering.com/kucoin-crouching-token-hidden-team/
https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:41:42 AM

Binance  is one of the most calculated exchangers, this exchanger is so famous. even to get listings on binaries some new coins must have large capital because they are good exchangers and have a good security reputation.
ash_hopper

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:00:04 PM

on bittrex my account was blocked, so it's changenow, IMHO. it's instant service with a huge amount of positive reviews. there is no need in registration and verification, so it's safer and more reliable
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

Kucoin for me, good volume profit sharing easy to use interface and of course the security and support are just awesome almost perfect exchange for me, I cannot ask for more on this exchange, the only issue I can think of is it's hard for new coins to get listed here.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:44:04 AM

to secure our coins we need to store it on our own wallets instead of exchange's wallet. if you don't have access to your private key - it's not your coins

Exactly, for trading, we need to hold the coin in exchange which the exchange need to give good security for holding the coin until we make some profit. So we have to find a good potential exchange in order to hold the coins there for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: