Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my BIG project? Earn money now + job offer!  (Read 464 times)
dream42

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Wow this is a great project you present here, i have a lot of proposition for you i will sent it by mail Smiley Good Luck with your project !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGOApp (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

Wow this is a great project you present here, i have a lot of proposition for you i will sent it by mail Smiley Good Luck with your project !

Thanks a lot! Any chance you might answer the survey to help me develop the app? The questions are in the first post Smiley
aivanouski

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Inite

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

use cases for token?
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

With an elegant design, it looks like your app is very appealing and easy to use.

Did some of you tryed the app and would like to report back already?  Grin

Of course, I will try it because I like to try something new. In essence, whether this application can work as we expected.  Grin
Ok Bro, good luck with the project.

mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

really nice project, would love to see more of this... especially an Android version as I dont have a Smartphone with a fruit on it  Grin
intellicorepress

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

I hope this answers your question  Grin
Yes, it does, thank you! It sounds pretty solid.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

CryptoGO
https://cryptogo.tech/

Some of you already gave me feedback which is absolutely amazing after working for months on this.

I would like to ask a few questions to the rest of you to help me develop the app further:

- What is your smartphone OS?
- What feature do you like the most / least in this project and why?
- Would you give the app a try if an airdrop required you to install the app for tokens?

This is really interesting well I'm not a big fan of apple so I'm using an android and i bet so many people here using that operating system too, i guess it's gonna be awesome if you make this available on the Android version, not only ios. Love this idea when people can earn token by being active in the app, hoping that the minimum withdrawal is low. On the other hand if you want to make this project successful you might give some airdrop like you've mentioned in the op and promotion on the internet, just my thought.
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

use cases for token?

At the moment the token is a reward to active users, whose precious opinions are one of the main project's feature.

The idea is to compensate for the app being free later in the life of the project by maybe using CGO instead of $ for subscription or paying for analyzing and indicators.

To be honest this was first implemented as a bonus feature and a good way for me to learn cryptocurrency in greater detail, I am sure we won't struggle finding uses for it later in development tho!

Any suggestion is welcome  Grin
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

really nice project, would love to see more of this... especially an Android version as I dont have a Smartphone with a fruit on it  Grin

The Android version is currently under development! Grin

With an elegant design, it looks like your app is very appealing and easy to use.

Did some of you tryed the app and would like to report back already?  Grin

Of course, I will try it because I like to try something new. In essence, whether this application can work as we expected.  Grin
Ok Bro, good luck with the project.

Thank you very much for your support! Can't wait for your feedback  Cheesy
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

This is really interesting well I'm not a big fan of apple so I'm using an android and i bet so many people here using that operating system too, i guess it's gonna be awesome if you make this available on the Android version, not only ios. Love this idea when people can earn token by being active in the app, hoping that the minimum withdrawal is low. On the other hand if you want to make this project successful you might give some airdrop like you've mentioned in the op and promotion on the internet, just my thought.

Thank you very much for your feedback! An Android version of the app is by far the most popular request at the moment, the good news is it's currently under development! Grin It should be available in about a month from now!

The withdrawal token amount is currently set to 250 tokens, which represents about a week of being active a few times a day. I am planning to distribute up to 100 tokens to each airdrop participant when it is launched.

Any suggestion about internet promotion is welcomed, I've got a few clues but everyone's ideas are always surprising and helpful!
mfyilmaz

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback! An Android version of the app is by far the most popular request at the moment, the good news is it's currently under development! Grin It should be available in about a month from now!

The withdrawal token amount is currently set to 250 tokens, which represents about a week of being active a few times a day. I am planning to distribute up to 100 tokens to each airdrop participant when it is launched.

Any suggestion about internet promotion is welcomed, I've got a few clues but everyone's ideas are always surprising and helpful!

A few days ago I just got some tokens in my eth wallet... didnt know what it is... googled it a little bit and found their telegramm group... quite a nice way of promotion... just send people who dont have dozens of different tokens a few and then I bet they will find their way to you... just my 2 satoshi.  Grin
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:01:09 AM

A few days ago I just got some tokens in my eth wallet... didnt know what it is... googled it a little bit and found their telegramm group... quite a nice way of promotion... just send people who dont have dozens of different tokens a few and then I bet they will find their way to you... just my 2 satoshi.  Grin

You're right! The airdrop is one of the top priorities at the moment, after the Android version is released  Smiley
Aleksand1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

CryptoGO

Hello everyone,

I am a programming student and crypto-enthusiast. As a study personal project I created an iOS app named CryptoGO.

The app analyzes markets through an algorithm made of trading indicators (like the RSI and Ichimoku Clouds) and helps traders take positions.
CryptoGO has it’s own EtherScan verified ERC20 token called the CGO. App’s users earn token when they are active and they can redeem them to their personal ERC20 wallet to store or trade them. The app also have a crypto-news sources aggregator where you can easily access the latest news and stay updated about the market trend.

I plan on launching an airdrop to reach more people and distribute more tokens!

This project was an amazing way to learn many different skills and add a pretty cool line to my resume, not a commercial thing. I’m just a 20yo guy trying to make things go forward. I know the app is not perfect but I’m sure it will be helpful to many people and I hope you will like it. Promoting CryptoGO is a way to see how far this adventure could go!

More info about the technology in this thread's posts Smiley

EDIT May 1st 2018:

Some of you already gave me feedback which is absolutely amazing after working for months on this.

I would like to ask a few questions to the rest of you:

- Would you give the app a try if an airdrop required you to install the app for tokens?

Thank you!

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Please drop me a line at contact@crypto.tech with any suggestion or remark you might have! We are looking for an Android dev to work on the Android version of the app. The job will be well paid!

Thanks a lot,
Martin
Hello, I search for the people of all specialities for my project. My project will help many people, but I have no knowledges and finances in order to create him alone, therefore I would like that you looks up description of my project and possibly he will interest you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3633214.0
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

We are still looking for an Android dev and user feedback Smiley
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

CryptoGO

Hello everyone,

I am a programming student and crypto-enthusiast. As a study personal project I created an iOS app named CryptoGO.

The app analyzes markets through an algorithm made of trading indicators (like the RSI and Ichimoku Clouds) and helps traders take positions.
CryptoGO has it’s own EtherScan verified ERC20 token called the CGO. App’s users earn token when they are active and they can redeem them to their personal ERC20 wallet to store or trade them. The app also have a crypto-news sources aggregator where you can easily access the latest news and stay updated about the market trend.

This project was an amazing way to learn many different skills and add a pretty cool line to my resume, not a commercial thing. I’m just a 20yo guy trying to make things go forward. I know the app is not perfect but I’m sure it will be helpful to many people and I hope you will like it. Promoting CryptoGO is a way to see how far this adventure could go!

EDIT May 1st 2018:

Thank you!

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Please drop me a line at contact@crypto.tech with any suggestion or remark you might have! We are looking for an Android dev to work on the Android version of the app. The job will be well paid!

Thanks a lot,
Martin

Hi nice, I hope you have necessary tools available to present all useful information to the users. Kindly develop a good guide. If you can show good indicators, then people will be along with you. Also security is a must feature due to the current threats we have in the field.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

CryptoGO

Hello everyone,

EDIT May 1st 2018:

Thank you!

Thanks a lot,
Martin

Hi!

I have the error in me Internet Explorer. Please check the sites link.

"This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address https://cryptogo.tech is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes."

CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Hi!

I have the error in me Internet Explorer. Please check the sites link.

"This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address https://cryptogo.tech is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes."

Thank you very much for reporting!

It works just fine for me right now, maybe the servers went down for a few minutes..
CryptoGOApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

Hi nice, I hope you have necessary tools available to present all useful information to the users. Kindly develop a good guide. If you can show good indicators, then people will be along with you. Also security is a must feature due to the current threats we have in the field.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Could you tell me more about what's on your mind about security?  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: