Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help my fund locked at Binance.  (Read 171 times)
Altcoins enthusiast (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I open account of recent with Binance and I have transferred my token there and also convert them to bitcoin. I put my phone number for sms authentication code and I have make little withdrawal last week and my same phone number were used to verify. But since three days ago I have been trying to withdraw my remaining bitcoin to no avail because the system or Binance website will said send code but I have not received any code on my phone. Please help. What should I do.
angry_runner

Activity: 162
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

sometimes it happened because your cell phone provider.
you need to wait and try again probably you receive SMS. sometimes I have same problem with CEX.IO and coinbase. I can not received their SMS and need wait 3-5 hours.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Contact support at Binance. That’s logical.
generatorhd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I would contact support and you should get it sorted out.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

have you asked to support binance ..? I think so far I have never had a problem with withdrawals in binance .. it seems to be just a mistake on the cell phone number you are using ,, is your number still active ?? Say you're using 2fa with a mobile phone number? you should change your 2fa because it could happen because of errors on the number you use ,, sometimes the network has an error or something like ,,
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

I read several reddit threads like this having the same issue recently.

Btw, is your country supported by Binance SMS System? Check Supported SMS countries. If not, most probably that's the cause. If you're level 2 KYC verified in there, then you can try to reset your sms auth by yourself with just your email. Otherwise, you need to do the verification by sending photos as per instructed in How to Reset SMS Authentication.

If confused, just contact the support for guidance.

Other reference: Not Receive SMS code
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

I open account of recent with Binance and I have transferred my token there and also convert them to bitcoin. I put my phone number for sms authentication code and I have make little withdrawal last week and my same phone number were used to verify. But since three days ago I have been trying to withdraw my remaining bitcoin to no avail because the system or Binance website will said send code but I have not received any code on my phone. Please help. What should I do.
It is better if you use google authentication with your smartphones rather than using an sms to send you a code. This is the common problem when you are using an sms to ask for a code and it is not reliable to use when you are trading because of the delayed in every sms provider using via satellite unlike of using a google authentication it will give you a direct access when you put the right code.

Ask their support if you have a problem with them and see to it that you can do what the support wants.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

It is better if you use google authentication with your smartphones rather than using an sms to send you a code. This is the common problem when you are using an sms to ask for a code and it is not reliable to use when you are trading because of the delayed in every sms provider using via satellite unlike of using a google authentication it will give you a direct access when you put the right code.

Ask their support if you have a problem with them and see to it that you can do what the support wants.
Google identification is good but people would always prefer on having that sms code authenticator which even myself would really like to have this one rather than on google ones.If codes arent sent then most likely this is either problem into the sites service or rather into your network provider. Ive experienced such problems just give it some time if it does still fail after how many attempts then you can sent out the reason and why you are blocked.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Google identification is good but people would always prefer on having that sms code authenticator which even myself would really like to have this one rather than on google ones.If codes arent sent then most likely this is either problem into the sites service or rather into your network provider. Ive experienced such problems just give it some time if it does still fail after how many attempts then you can sent out the reason and why you are blocked.

Earlier I was also referred to using SMS verification instead of Google authentication because if we lose phone then we can easily get a new phone with the same number. It easy instead of contacting site support team to solve this issue. But recently for other sites, I too face an issue like receiving messages late and by the time already time finish and need to wait for another SMS. So that's why I moved to google authenticator app for account security.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange; this means that the site's administration manages all your private keys just like banks.
Site management is the only one that can resolve your issue, but if your account verified, will make it easier to recover your account.
Most of the problems that related to your question because of your sim card provider blocks some numbers/countries but talking to the support team with the required documents will solve the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: