Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Wallet that earns you money!  (Read 497 times)
miggyc26 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:30:06 AM

BTCBTCBTCCome check out this community wallet system set up to guarantee you  6% added every month! safe to use, pin verified transactions. Free to sign up join  now!! just click the link below and let your bitcoin earn you more

click here-----> Bitcoinera.net | Bitcoin wallet and investments, earn 6% per month + more with our affiliate program

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:33:42 AM

It's a ponzi scheme, don't post your shit referral links here.

lmao
alt-fan

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:01:31 AM

Obvious scam. We are newbies, not stupid!
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:05:01 AM

you mean i get free money for letting you hold it?!  Cheesy
miggyc26 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:07:44 AM

you obviously  have no idea what you're talking about.  if you did you would understand  that when mining your own Bitcoin you can never be at a loss if you lose btc. I have been with that wallet and only invested small and have gained  big.  they have been trustworthy with  constant  updates  and communication.  plus if you weren't amateurs  you be smart enough to knowwhen to cash out btc  before it dropped too low.  do not talk about what you do not know this is not  central  banking newbs  stay off the  post Smiley  and I  do not hold it I  joined the. community  wallet.  they invest  and  you  gain but can never lose. educate yourself on bitcoin  and actually do some research Wink
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:13:02 AM

you obviously  have no idea what you're talking about.  if you did you would understand  that when mining your own Bitcoin you can never be at a loss if you lose btc. I have been with that wallet and only invested small and have gained  big.  they have been trustworthy with  constant  updates  and communication.  plus if you weren't amateurs  you be smart enough to knowwhen to cash out btc  before it dropped too low.  do not talk about what you do not know this is not  central  banking newbs  stay off the  post Smiley  and I  do not hold it I  joined the. community  wallet.  they invest  and  you  gain but can never lose. educate yourself on bitcoin  and actually do some research Wink

Okay, so you're saying a 6% return of investment is a sustainable rate. They invest and you gain and can never lose? What if they lose? How are they going to pay you? With new investor's coins of course.

It's an obvious ponzi scheme, and I suggest you get your silly little referral link and post out of here.

lmao
lerelerele

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:19:14 AM

I have win a 2,8% of hasing power in cex.io in 4 days, Why not 6% in a month? I know im talking about other things and this may be a ponzi scheme but you cant say "6% at month is impossible"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: