Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal CEO said bitcoin SCAM !  (Read 911 times)
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

This person wants to attract attention to himself? I do not care what he thinks. He's just afraid of competition. Bitcoin was recognized as a currency in several countries. For me this is an indicator

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Why do people who don't understand Bitcoin try to comment like they understand Bitcoin? I don't get it, its like nobody can humbly say "I don't understand that technology let me get back to you." Instead it is "Oh that thing I don't understand? Well I don't understand it, so it must be a scam!" Morons Roll Eyes

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Paypal ceo said it because many business using bitcoin and does not used paypal anymore. I am paypal user and now i dont use it anymore because they are scam. They ever hold my fund for 180 days without reason amd they only said the fund is being investigated. After 180 days they release my fund and after that i wont use paypal anymore for selling goods or other thing.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Is your information accurate? You need to give real proof that people can believe in your words instead of just creating topics without the confusing evidence for investors. Or maybe this is the negative news whale created to make Bitcoin rates fall after the recent rapid rally. Therefore, to authenticate this information, it is necessary to have the reliable source.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

It is his opinion anyway, since perhaps they receives Bitcoin as payment on their service but suddenly has their losses during the dip, and most half of their earning was loss and he says it scam that Bitcoin suddenly changes its price, but he don't know the real character of the Bitcoin and just keep saying it is scam, poor him.
That is so mean of him and he can babble all he wants to like we care. If it was that hurting for him to see bitcoin in the decline rather watching PayPal in loss, then he should have at least done some good and thorough research on the nature of digital market. This behavior is so childish from a CEO of world renowned service provider. Now his statement would be like, “BTC is essential for survival”.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

As practice shows, such Declaraciones (PayPal CEO about BTC or Reddit co-founder about ETH price) are just worthless. It doesn't influence on crypto price at all. Only whales rule this market - this is the main rule  Smiley

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Bitcoin is Scam. Short-lived CEO and co-founder of PayPal - Bill Harris has written his own opinion on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. According to him, he claims that bitcoin is a fraud. He said it was an incredible pump and dump scheme, never seen or experienced in the world.
Do you have any links? I think you must add any references because it is an accusation and what will you say may affect the reputation of the person you have pointed specially, you are accusing the CEO of Paypal.
Anyway, whether he said it or not, my trust in bitcoin did not lessen because I know it based on my perception and idea. I do not care about the speculation of others because they are just saying based  from what they thought and not really in fact.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Bitcoin is Scam. Short-lived CEO and co-founder of PayPal - Bill Harris has written his own opinion on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. According to him, he claims that bitcoin is a fraud. He said it was an incredible pump and dump scheme, never seen or experienced in the world.
Do you have any links? I think you must add any references because it is an accusation and what will you say may affect the reputation of the person you have pointed specially, you are accusing the CEO of Paypal.
Anyway, whether he said it or not, my trust in bitcoin did not lessen because I know it based on my perception and idea. I do not care about the speculation of others because they are just saying based  from what they thought and not really in fact.

Here's a link to the original article that was published where he claims it's a "colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen"...

https://www.recode.net/2018/4/24/17275202/bitcoin-scam-cryptocurrency-mining-pump-dump-fraud-ico-value

SOGabriel

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

It is obvious that most of the called elite will find it difficult to accept that the world is changing and power and wealth is about to switch, money is about to take a new dimension. They look at the price and not the technology and what is about to come.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

A few things to look at,

1. When would PayPal ever be friendly of a competitor?
2. George Soros last year was saying Bitcoin is a bad investment, now he's come out and said he's investing, also JP CEO making negative comments last year while creating his own coin this year.

Every one has an agenda, since when did a wealthy person decide to make a comment which impacts the masses for no gain or to be a nice guy? it always comes back to interests with these types of people.

It's far harder to create a Bitcoin than it is to print a non backed fiat note, remember fiat only has value based on our belief that it does, this is no different to cryptocurrency, you can say governments back fiat but where has that got us? Centralised currency is garbage compared to what we're dealing with here.

I totally agree with this assessment. Paypal is a direct competitor for it also uses currency - fiat currency. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can also be sent to users worldwide so it also has the same mechanism and the same goal, to make people easy to transfer value within the internet.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

he said thats bitcoin is scam to make a negatife issue and then make bitcoin down and her name with paypal will up.

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

And what should he say if bitcoin and the technology of blockchain as a whole can make his project unclaimed in the near future? Naturally, he says different mucks about bitcoin to inspire people to distrust it!
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Paypal chose mud throwing method because it could not compare its technology with bitcoin. What a painful situation, and a very bad method. He would not develop such a discourse if he were in a position to praise his own technology.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Paypal's ceo knows the end of the future , this blockchain world will take its place in paypal , paypal will disappear eventually , so bitcoin for the paypal's ceo is bad
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

Haha this CEO made me laugh. Just remember that the same words came from Jamie Dimon last year.
And you wonder guys where Dimon is right now? Sitting with his bitcoin holdings.
Paypals biggest competitor is bitcoin so he is trying to put it down of course but we'll be shock one day if he'll expose he has bitcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

Off course, that he will say so, because paypal feels endangered. I'm not surprised at all and I do not care about his opinion.

varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

paypal is directly threatned by bitcoin payment system because it erases the middle men so his shortsighted criticism is not to be paid attention to but to look back at these stupid statements & wonder how these 'intellectuals' ridiculed themselves is quite funny. nobel laurete paul krugman famously said The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in 'Metcalfe's law'-which states that the number of potential connections in a network is proportional to the square of the number of participants-becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's so one must be very skeptical while listening to 'intellektuals'.
ashaksagnis

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Seriously..? Paypal..? Even postage money order is better than Paypal. Paypal discriminates people on the basis of the country they live or travel to, I have had so many issues with them that the first thing I did is stop using it for anything.
exactly, I stopped using paypal for a long time. Too many complaints about them to continue using paypal. they have their own policy and the paypal user is in the second plan. Just my opinion.

shafi alam

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

no one wants to see bitcoin will go forward unless we . Grin
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

no one wants to see bitcoin will go forward unless we . Grin
Specially to those who do see that it is a big competition into its service they would normally have the negative impressions on the very first place on bitcoin.They do foresaw if this thing would go forward their company would be mainly affected yet people would really recognized that it would really be much better alternative than on Paypal itself which means it would really affect their revenues and now they are saying negative things which isnt really surprising at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████