Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do any photoshop work  (Read 1442 times)
bitcoinpsftp (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:03:50 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 03:33:03 PM by bitcoinpsftp

NEXT PERSON TO ASK WILL ONLY BE CHARGED BTC 0.01 (since I'm getting no clients)!

Hello Bitcointalk Community,

I am offering a photo editing service.

I will do any sort of photo editing that you need.  Do you want a photo of yourself kissing a famous person?  Do you have highschool pictures with bad acne, and want them redone with you showing clear skin?  Do you want somebody removed from a photo?  Anything that needs to be done, no matter how big or small, I should be able to do (won't accept a job where I believe I can't produce a high quality result).

PM me or respond here for information on prices.  Prices are negotiable and will depend on the size of the job.

Here is a sample of the last job/jobs I've done:

1.  Removed person from photograph and reconstructed window frame/wall.  Whole photo isn't shown for privacy reasons.

hidemyhost

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:56:08 PM

could you add some portfolio links
bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:09:10 PM

I am not a professional, I do it as a hobby for the last few years.  Sadly, most of the picturs I have done were my own, and I wish to keep them personal.  But not to worry, I have received a message from a member and will be getting feedback on his work soon.  If he allows, I will paste the picture on the thread.

CrypticBits

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:12:51 PM

Sorry, but without a decent portfolio you can't expect people to buy any service of you..
bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:08:32 PM

For the first customers, I will do the work first, receive payment after.  Therefore, there would be no risk.  If customer is not satisfied, he doesn't have to pay Smiley  Once I get enough trust and good replies on the thread, I hope I can then start receiving payments first.  Until then, feel free to consider it satisfaction guaranteed, or you don't pay.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:11:56 PM

I may be interested in this in the future for a website, I need banner design and header design,
Do you have any past works?
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:36:11 PM

I just had bitcoinpsftp do a photo edit for me (remove someone out of a photo)

He did the work quickly, professionally and I was happy to pay him for his time and efforts.

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:51:58 PM

He did the work quickly, professionally and I was happy to pay him for his time and efforts.

Thank you very much for the review Joe.

Here is a cut out of the work I did as reference for future jobs (didn't include the whole picture for privacy reasons):

Work consisted of removing a person from the picture, and rebuilding the window frame behind said person.

Mondy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:27:39 PM

Here is a cut out of the work I did as reference for future jobs (didn't include the whole picture for privacy reasons):

Work consisted of removing a person from the picture, and rebuilding the window frame behind said person.

Awesome work dude! Will keep you in mind!

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:26:11 AM

Awesome work dude! Will keep you in mind!

Thanks man!  Hope to hear from you soon.

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:40:09 PM

Offer is still available.  If anyone is interested, feel free to post here, or PM me.  Also, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I'm on this site quite a lot.

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:12:47 PM

Hm... this has  been up some time and have only gotten one job so far.  I thought there might be more of a market for this kind of this.  Oh well, consider this a kind of bump, and here's hoping I get some people to do business with.

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:46:18 AM

This service is still up.  I thought I'd be getting more people interested in photoshop work, everyone has SOME photo which they dislike Cheesy  Again, I have only done one photoshop job so far, and it can be seen on the first post, or on later posts (the results before and after).

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:31:45 PM

Service is still up.  Since I am getting NO NEW OFFERS, the next person to ask for a job will only get charged 0.01 BTC (11 dollars at current BTC price).  That's a pretty good bargain.  All I ask if to be allowed to show the before/after (can remove faces from picture for privacy reasons).

yntro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:44:20 PM

Can you create splash art? If you can please show so examples so I can evaluate your skills.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Can you create splash art? If you can please show so examples so I can evaluate your skills.

Have never focused on it but technically know how it's done.  Do you have anything specific you would like to have made? 

bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:33:00 PM

It's only 10 dollars.  The super one time offer is still up for the next person to enlist a photo edit from me.  After that, price go up.  Come and take advantage! 

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:12:53 PM

can you do things like remove red eyes, fix people's hair in photos, fix lighting?  I mean I guess it's more simple stuff but would you do more than 1 photo for the .01?  thanks

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinpsftp (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:02:00 PM

can you do things like remove red eyes, fix people's hair in photos, fix lighting?  I mean I guess it's more simple stuff but would you do more than 1 photo for the .01?  thanks

Depends on how simple the stuff is.  PM me for information on what you want done, and how much you'd pay for it.  I'll pm you back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: