Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you plan to deal with your bitcoin in future?  (Read 2298 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 02:35:25 AM

How do you plan to deal with your bitcoinBTC in future?

1) Keeping them forever.

2) Sell them at a good price.

3) Buy miner to mining more bitcoins.

4) Buy other thing using bitcoins.

5) Other better choice.

I intend to obtain BTC by mining alts; esp. LTC; sell some, hold some and retire on my earnings, using those earnings to live the life style to which I would like to become accustomed.

Do a bit of arbitrage; play the game.

I will make others rich as well along the way to my financial freedom.

I have three rent-free locations in which I am going to locate mining farms and all the electrical power in the world available at very nice rates so the cost is well within reason.

Presently have 400 amp/220 VAC in all three locations (88,000 watts per location!).  Can sure run a lot of miners with that kind of juice!  I can add more if necessary (And I hope it is!) at very minimal cost.

Actually, I do not see that I will ever retire as with no work I think I would croak off in only weeks.

I didn't go through the recent surgery to sit around waiting to die!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
N4D3B337Z

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:22:33 AM

1) Keeping them forever.

5) Other better choice.

I intend to obtain BTC by mining alts; esp. LTC; sell some, hold some and retire on my earnings, using those earnings to live the life style to which I would like to become accustomed.

I have three rent-free locations in which I am going to locate mining farms and all the electrical power in the world available at very nice rates so the cost is well within reason.

Presently have 400 amp/220 VAC in all three locations (88,000 watts per location!).  Can sure run a lot of miners with that kind of juice!  I can add more if necessary (And I hope it is!) at very minimal cost.

Actually, I do not see that I will ever retire as with no work I think I would croak off in only weeks.

My $.02.

Wink

I say it sounds like a solid plan.
I envy you so much right now.
I will try to do something similar.
but I can't afford the mining farm right now only a gfx card.(3 KIDS)
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:02:26 AM

1) Keeping them forever.

5) Other better choice.

My $.02.

Wink

I say it sounds like a solid plan.
I envy you so much right now.
I will try to do something similar.
but I can't afford the mining farm right now only a gfx card.(3 KIDS)

Well, I am single and intend to stay that way; sons both grown and on their own.  don't owe ex-wife any money!  LOL!  As far as women go right now, I ascribe to the theory that if it flies, floats or fucks, RENT IT!*

Just kidding; there is all the free that you need, just don't let'em in your house!

Wink

No time for "relationships" is the actual thing right now.  Too much work to be done.

I am putting together a mining corporation in which I will mine for both my group and for others with buy-in costs at very reasonable rates, especially considering my power costs which to not exceed USD $.107 per Kw/hr.

The locations are owned by myself or my partners, so no rent factor and we will very soon go for the Gold.

A few things yet to come into place so that I can devote full time to the project.

After watching so many others fail at Permanent Mining Corporations, I have a pretty good idea of how they screwed up and failed.  I already have a Kansas corporation, all tax matters handled and the rest of the bullshit documention and filings done.

Busy weekend coming up for me, I assure you as it is past time to get this show on the road!

Thank you for your kind reply!

My $.02.

Wink

*Airplanes, boats and women.

Corporations For Crypto
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:42:46 AM

I'm planning the buy the FED at washington DC with 1 BTC and organize the biggest party ever where everyone is invited. Then, I will turn it into a museum  Grin

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:50:02 AM

I'm planning the buy the FED at washington DC with 1 BTC and organize the biggest party ever where everyone is invited. Then, I will turn it into a museum  Grin

When you do that, I will offer you 10 BTC for the building so that I can turn it into an animal shelter, mkeay?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
omega33

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:52:34 AM

I would use my bitcoin to earn more bitcoin before deciding what to do with them

majamalu
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:54:44 AM

(I will continue doing what I've been doing).

http://elbitcoin.org - Bitcoin en español
http://mercadobitcoin.com - MercadoBitcoin
Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

buy stuff in real life?

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:19:39 AM

1) never use them
pengcqu (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:59:07 PM

I would use my bitcoin to earn more bitcoin before deciding what to do with them

How do you earn more bitcoin?
kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:24:52 PM

I got burned for about 250 BTC by btcfpga/tom for some ASIC hardware that never existed. that was my miner investment, and was about 2/3rd of all BTC i had ever mined using gpu's. i've been out of the mining game ever since. i sold about 30 btc for fiat a few days ago so i can move to a 420 friendly state once i'm off probation, and the remaining 100 are stored in an offline cold storage medium, and i won't touch it for probably 10+ years.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:24:03 PM

How many comments here about helping others?

It is hard to believe that many here will probably be Millionaires and be able to help many people around that.
And indirectly as well, by being disruptive just like BTC.

Don't lose sight of the state of the world.

When BTC reaches an appropriate price, based on my holdings, I think sending BTC's to good disruptive technologies can help finish what BTC started.

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: