Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss bitcoin up, down and sideways,High drama amidst low prices  (Read 104 times)
nasuha (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Like many people, I’ve long regarded bitcoins rise with both wonder and confusion.  To help me make sense of it, I started calling cryptocurrency experts and academics to ask, is bitcoin just a dumb bubble, like 17th-century tulip bulbs? An investment hedge, like gold? A currency, like dollars? The answers I got weren’t satisfyingly unanimous. I heard all of the above and none of the above and nobody knows for sure, yet.?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Like many people, I’ve long regarded bitcoins rise with both wonder and confusion.  To help me make sense of it, I started calling cryptocurrency experts and academics to ask, is bitcoin just a dumb bubble, like 17th-century tulip bulbs? An investment hedge, like gold? A currency, like dollars? The answers I got weren’t satisfyingly unanimous. I heard all of the above and none of the above and nobody knows for sure, yet.?

I think academics still cannot grasp the concept of bitcoin, since it related to many major (computer science, economics, and finance)
About bubble or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZceJMFXm57s

It's P2P electronic cash system: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Of course electronic money that has limited supply, so robust, and secure will increase in value. Thinking about dollar without no inflation (limited supply) surely its value will increase dramatically compared to fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Do not worry Bitcoin is solid and here to stay, many countries have already classified it as an asset and tax has been imposed on keeping and trading it, future is great for bitcoin.

topchiiy86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

The whole world has divided into two parts, one believe that Bitcoin is a very strong coin and will become the future currency around the world, others think that it's nothing but a bubble which will burst one day. But the only thing I can say for sure is that BTC is used to manipulate the crypto market. It's not decentralized anymore, otherwise we won't see such huge pumps and dumps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: