Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:25:57 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOROBOTICS.IO - trade terminal of the future  (Read 26514 times)
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

Sales for fundraisers have been completed in this project..now is the time for do buy and sell transactions for this token .. but where can I find a market for transactions for this token?
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

It turns out that Cryptorobotics token sales have been of age, with great hopes that this token can be listing in a large market with good value. Can you tell us which markets do you choose?
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers. What is the stage of development of the platform?
Otap2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

Cryptorobotics aims to provide a freemium cross-platform desktop trading terminal for computers and smartphones with just one-click access. A one-stop-shop trade terminal for exchanges is what CryptoRobotics aims to provide which I think is an average concept.  Overall the project does not seem like a good investment to me.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Sorry, when any listings? You promise in June some of top. What about rumors with Huobi? Have you any news about this? I saw terminal, try to use. I can say that it's not bad, quite convenient, some UI bags. But today I'm interested in the exchanges and your promises
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Sorry, when any listings? You promise in June some of top. What about rumors with Huobi? Have you any news about this? I saw terminal, try to use. I can say that it's not bad, quite convenient, some UI bags. But today I'm interested in the exchanges and your promises

Hello! We will listing after realesing our robots for trading. Probably it will be in October
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

A successful trader should stay in touch 24 hours – CryptoRobotics team is here to help you! Get IPhone X and ROBO-tokens for free 📱

To get your gift:

1. Download Cryptorobotics terminal;
2. Connect the exchange;
3. Confirm your participation following this link: https://goo.gl/FbNcPQ

Every participant will receive 50 ROBO-tokens, and on the 9th of October we will randomly chose the winner of the new Iphone!

Let’s go! 🔥
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

After a long time the ICO from CryptoRobotics ended,why isn't this project yet announce exchanges on Bitrex and others as promised on this tread for trading (investors) .. give me info via this tread
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

After a long time the ICO from CryptoRobotics ended,why isn't this project yet announce exchanges on Bitrex and others as promised on this tread for trading (investors) .. give me info via this tread

Sorry for big pause in this topic. We will listing on exchange on end of March-beginning of April, 2019
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 07:16:30 PM by Cryptorobotics.io

Bitcoin XBT BTC_USD
The price can stay at 5400-5500 and go to the flats at levels 4400-4600

Ethereum ETH_USD
The price of a 190 $ resist is waiting for a rollback and exit to a zone of $ 150

Ripple XRP_BTC
The price of the first purchase, up to 5% in the portfolio

Tron TRX_BTC
TRON in the zone, but there are chances of an exit below to 440 area

Binance Coin BNB_BTC
Price drops and scenarios for fall

Litecoin LTC_BTC
Better avoid it for period and pick price lower

Verge XVG_BTC
Provides chances for a resistance breakout, check your targets

Populus PPT_BTC
Good coin to hold for this year

OmistGO OMG_BTC
The following levels of purchase and targets

Cardano ADA_BTC
Highlighted area for rebuy
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:56:22 AM

Investor and writer Karl Richards came up with the definition of a “behavior gap” - when the income of an investor is much lower than the profitability of the investment itself. It is during the behavioral gap when a trader makes a radically wrong decision. They make mistakes under the influence of two strong emotions: fear and greed.

Traders buy coins at a high price because they hope for greater growth - greed. Sell ​​at a low because they are afraid of a greater fall - fear. And it can continue until there is no money left on the deposit.

To prove that he tells about one story with his friends. The price of their shares on the stock exchange rose sharply by several positions, and they turned to Karl for advice. They wanted to buy more shares, but he dissuaded them. A few days later the stock fell sharply, and they called him again - and again he asked not to do anything. And stocks rose again.

But for Karl investors would have bought shares at a high price and sold at too low before the new increase. The best decision during such price spikes is to do nothing.

Way out?

Karl Richards offers two solutions: choose a strategy based on emotions (fear or greed) or study the market carefully before trading. Many mistakes happen just due to the lack of objective information. Traders are arrogant - they trust their inner instincts and coincidences. But in trading this approach does not work.

Understand which emotion dominates your decisions and allow the opposite one to control you. It is worth becoming a conservative and narrow the analysis tools in trading. You may miss some winning transaction but you will be aware of all the risks.

Karl also suggests constantly have an inner dialogue with yourself. Ask yourself what will happen if you hold the coins and find yourself right or false. If you hold, you earn a little more, if you make a mistake, you lose everything. This way you can precisely assess the risk.

In Cryptorobotics terminal you can connect a Pro-account with a signal channel - this way you can set more smart orders and get more profit with the help of precise signals.

Good luck!
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Bitcoin Gold BTG
Price in rising wedge, but there is a change to go higher to resistance

Edgeless EDG
I don’t advice to hold such coins like edg

Ripple XRP
Important XRPUSD scenario for mid-term

NAS
I think price can go lower

AMB
Price forming bullish wedge and I wait for bigger targets in mid-term

OMG
Price near rebuy levels

DOGE
Price inside the triangle at support

AE
Price might go to new lows

ADA
Wait at 1300-1400 area to rebuy, or lower

NEO
Price located at support range (cyan levels)

MANA
I don’t feel that price will hold this range for long time, soon it will probably drop down

ZRX
Waiting for rebuy at 550 but you can add small to position at current

Ethereum ETH
Possible retracement to 150 and rebound to upside

Bitcoin BTC XBT
New wave analysis will keep you updated to any changes
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:05:09 PM

Proper planning, well-formed environment, a clear rhythm and goal setting - this is the fastest way for becoming an expert.

This is of an utmost importance to follow these steps in trading so we decided to tell in details how you can follow these rules and don’t lose your way:

https://golos.io/cryptorobotics/@cryptorobotics/how-to-become-a-professional
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:32:53 PM

I did not see CRYPTOROBOTICS in coinmarketcap, how was the development? updates are always displayed, and that's really good, I guess, but if the exchanger is difficult to realize, it will be difficult too, the tokens will be in demand

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:50:02 PM

ZEC Zcash price might go down more near 0.0100 and make a rebound from it

XRP Ripple it near our first entry for 5% and on lower levels you can add more

TRX TRON it near our first entry for 5% and on lower levels you can add more

EOS still not confirmed for uptrend, so there is a two areas for rebound on chart

ZRX 0x wait for 550-520 and take in portfolio for 10% and if go to 400 buy another part of it

BNB Binance coin overbought and with bearish divergence!

LTC Litecoin price might revisit 127 or even 100 level so wait here with buy orders

NEO price entering support range, so average you position entry here and lower

PHX I am holding 5% of this coin for long-term, so there is a good price range to have it

QKC Mainnet launch didn’t make any pump, so price might go lower

BTT BitTorrent currently good looking for entry for holding

ADA Cardano showing retest of neckline and waiting for rebound, if it will go lower, we will update it

VET VeChain showing retesting of previous resistance of trading range, so it could be a opportunity for a trade

ETH Ethereum showing continuation setup with stops around 150$ and target near 200+

BTC XBT Bitcoin showing continuation setup with target near 5500 or 5800, I waiting for consolidation between 5400 and 4300 in nearest months

Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

I did not see CRYPTOROBOTICS in coinmarketcap, how was the development? updates are always displayed, and that's really good, I guess, but if the exchanger is difficult to realize, it will be difficult too, the tokens will be in demand

We don't listing yet. It will be so soon
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:47:50 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 10:10:31 AM by Cryptorobotics.io

We made a cool update of the terminal and added multiple accounts. Now traders can use several accounts at once from one profile and on one exchange.

How does it work:
You create an account in our terminal and link all your accounts to it from one cryptocurrency exchange.

To trade, you just need to switch between accounts in one click - no need to log in again every time. You can connect an unlimited number of accounts to one account.

Also, a trader can choose the settings of smart orders for different accounts, without even switching between them.

To connect multiple accounts, you must have a Pro100S + plan. With it, you can open an unlimited number of smart orders and get access to a private signal channel. The cost for Pro100S + is $ 199 per month.

Multiaccounts is a something brand new on a crypto market. Go get to know it!

More about multiple accounts: https://golos.io/cryptorobotics/@cryptorobotics/multiple-accounts-of-cryptorobotics
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:36:07 PM

Dark side and profits of crypto. We decided to tell you what you can learn from the characters in the Game of Thrones:
https://golos.io/cryptorobotics/@cryptorobotics/dark-side-and-profits-of-crypto-what-can-we-take-from-game-of-thrones-characters
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:21:12 PM

Crypto traders often face an issue called “stress”
It often forces traders to do rash acts, so it is necessary to cope with stress as quickly as possible.

We have gathered several ways to instantly overcome stress and share them with you.

https://golos.io/cryptorobotics/@cryptorobotics/how-to-quickly-deal-with-stress
Cryptorobotics.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:22:06 PM

Bitcoin showing retracement for upcoming days, wait at IV-wave rebound area

Ethereum rebound near 144$ is important key-level, which determines further movement

ZRX near rebound and developing bullish divergence, buy at 520-500-470-450

TRON according to my view near support for short-term, wait for bullish divergence and buy at 380

WAVES fallen hard, now near previous accumulation support range, wait for bullish divergence before entry

Stellar XLM showing respect to our review since February, so we are entering 1800-1500-1000 levels for long-term holding. And buy with bullish divergence confirmation

ZIL failed our head-and-shoulders analysis, but now developing bullish divergence on RSI and this is opportunity for entry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: