Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy EOS?  (Read 226 times)
ktru19 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

would you buy into EOS at ath? have been looking to buy some for last week or so but held off due to its rapid increase so didnt want the fomo to make the buy but it seeming to go higher n higher would you still buy in or better off wait?
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

I think he has a very great future. They have a strong team and the most important investors in it are very trusted, and there are more and more of them. I think the price of it will soon grow even more, I think it's better to buy now.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

It seems to me that it is no longer profitable to buy EOS. By itself, it has huge potential for growth, but recently it has grown too fast in price. It is very popular now, but it can go on correction and the price will fall for some time ...

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

EOS is almost turning out to be a missed opportunity for me since I haven't bought it yet. I see the price going higher and higher. It is a great coin with solid team. It is not bad to get in now anyway because once the ICO ends in few months time, the price may skyrocket to the moon.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

EOS is one of the strongest projects in recent years. I think it's definitely worth investing your money in this coin. I think that in the future this coin will be worth a lot of money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
painmaxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

I would wait until the price rolls back because it is already well pamp. Wait for the price to rollback and purchase is mandatory. The price is due to roll back.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

It seems to me that it is no longer profitable to buy EOS. By itself, it has huge potential for growth, but recently it has grown too fast in price. It is very popular now, but it can go on correction and the price will fall for some time ...
Yeah, it was very popular until now, now it is an overvalued coin, you do not want to buy a coin at the top, right?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

The crypto money world is the fastest coin of recent times. the price keeps rising every day. I think it does not make sense right now. no coin is bought at high price
brave77

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

I think now is not healthy to buy Eos because now its price is very high right now, Eos is first bullish of this year I am not sure if it ll continune like this..
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

would you buy into EOS at ath? have been looking to buy some for last week or so but held off due to its rapid increase so didnt want the fomo to make the buy but it seeming to go higher n higher would you still buy in or better off wait?

what you have or feel is fomo

i think at the moment its too expensive to buy. although i am still not selling my EOS....

have some patience. EOS will be lower than at the moment after the hype has settled. and after they launched it and people think that they dont hold their promises the price could go below average ico-price.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

Now it is very risky to get into it as many people are using the momentum of switching to their own blockchain which will happen like in the month time. If you have spare money that you can cross as lost go for it, but I think now it is becoming a bit risky to enter.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Eos crypto is making wonders in the money world lately. and it rises every day. I think it's a little late to invest. It is a mistake to get coin from high price.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I bought Eos last fall, i thought 1$ per EOS token it's expensive, but as i was wrong. It is too late to buy, you need to wait for the correction, it will definitely be. The main thing not to miss next correction.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

I never buy at ath no matter which coin it is, even it is listed on coinbase, even it should be promoted by trump Cheesy but if you think it will never decrease and this is last chance for you, you may buy.

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

And why, exactly, not worth? I do not see the prerequisites for doubting this cryptocurrency. EOS - high speed cryptocurrency without brakes. I think this cryptocurrency has a good future, because it is supported from the start by large cryptoexchanges. However, this cryptomonad requires a cautious attitude and today's chart her course sharply literally confirms these fears.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

Those who bought EOS are fortunate because it is constantly rising. My research and intuition for this was right.   
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

Don't need buy it on ATH level. For me very interesting why it project growing without real updates on software.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

Not now! we are already late on this rocket to the moon! we should wait for the pullback - the coin is now at the peak of their prices!

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

EOS is goung completely crazy, whe it got to top 20, i was thinking that this is it for since they have actually done something yet just pure potential but how this often is in cryptoverse, the potential and fud is much more valued than real actions.
Now it is top 5, crazy. And no , I would not buy it now.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

I think EOS is one of the best projects in cryptocurrency and its still years away from that we see what EOS actually ends up being valued at. But now the price looks pretty unhealthy to me. I'd prefer a slower rise until we have a product. These large gains are not sustainable and can often come with a heavy pull back. We need to ask ourself why it's going up. Nothing normal goes up without a reason and right now I think it's the hype that is revolving around EOS.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: