Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens after an airdrop  (Read 196 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

So what normally happens after an altcoin has an airdrop? Bitcore(BTX) has 8% Monday of holders but I  am not so sure what will happen after. Surly everone will just dump? What makes me think otherwise is that they had airdrops ever weeks for many weeks so most would be holders.
most of the airdrop holders will surely dump their tokens it is a free money by the way, however, having unhealthy and toxic participants will surely drag the price down, this happens with the ICO that I've participated though it is recovering at a slow pace it is not comparable with some legit ICO's not having any airdrops events but they have bounty campaigns, the dumps is not too far from the ICO price comparable to the project with airdrops but that would always depend on the whole project.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
Merited by angel55 (3)

A lot of people are impatient and will dump right away.  Just like the idiots that sold bitcoin for a dollar.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

It's a mystery to me. But I guess that as after the ICO, after Airdrop begins advertising the project, show the best side and investors begin to buy it on decentralized exchanges for very cheap.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: