Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mixmycoin - Bitcoin Mixing - Sustainable 18% APY for Deposits  (Read 4934 times)
z3r0 (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 12:21:11 PM

Hi everyone in the Securities section,

I'm here to announce Mixmycoin, a Bitcoin mixing service. Mixmycoin sources it's coins from users like you. Simply deposit, and you'll earn interest every minute which works out to be 18% APY.

How do we make money?

Mixmycoin charges a 1.9% fee for mixing. It only takes 9 cycles to pay for a year of your interest. As you can see, our business model is transparent and we can easily update interest rates to accommodate our volume.

How can I withdraw then?

You can withdraw with taint for just 0.1%! (But we suggest mixing, you'll also help fight redlisting!)

How can I trust you? You're anonymous!

That's correct, but do you expect someone non-anonymous to run a Bitcoin mixing service? Trust is something built up over time, but keep in mind our business model is very transparent.

Visit Mixmycoin.com

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z3r0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 12:22:49 PM

For the first 7 days of our service, we are donating 50% (which means 0.95% of net 0% taint withdrawals) to the Bitcoin Dark Wallet project, which aims to create a Bitcoin wallet with privacy by default. It's the perfect time to test us out.

fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 12:29:40 PM

Nice site, really interesting business model. Depositing some coins to test this out.

TheoryOfBitcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:45:17 PM

This, along with CoinJoin and Dark Wallet is what Bitcoin needs. I personally don't have enough coins to make depositing here for interest worthwhile, but I'll definitely be using this and I'm glad to see that people are building solutions that keeps Bitcoin fungible.

By the way if you have not seen it, you need to read what is going on in the private Bitcoin Foundation forums: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334520.msg3590446#msg3590446
ScammerZhouTong

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:59:44 PM

Perfect, another mixer to use Cheesy

How much BTC can you handle? Can you handle 4100 BTC with 0% taint?
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:11:22 PM

Why not pay a certain percentage of fee revenue to those with deposited coins, just-dice style?
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:20:53 PM

How does the whole "Authenticate" thing work.

Can you post a step-by-step breakdown of how a brand new customer gets set up with an account, deposits coins, mixes them, then withdraws?  Or better yet, add those steps to a FAQ on the site?
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:16:18 PM

Oh god that moving background. It's horrible, and I can assure you many people have trouble physically standing it. You don't want coins tainted with vomit.
this +1

you guys owe me a new keyboard...

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:30:28 PM

Oh god that moving background. It's horrible, and I can assure you many people have trouble physically standing it. You don't want coins tainted with vomit.
this +1

you guys owe me a new keyboard...

+2

Less is more, they say.
z3r0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:37:14 PM

How does the whole "Authenticate" thing work.

Can you post a step-by-step breakdown of how a brand new customer gets set up with an account, deposits coins, mixes them, then withdraws?  Or better yet, add those steps to a FAQ on the site?

1. Click on generate new token. Record the token.
2. Click on Authenticate
3. Deposit coins
4. Withdraw with 0% taint

Waiting a few hours and breaking up the amounts and sending them to different addresses is recommended.

So that 18% is based on a prediction of how much business you're going to get. What happens if you don't? You're going to be unable to let everyone withdraw. Why not give variable interest and be safe?

The 18% rate is chosen from market research Wink (sorry, cannot go more specific than that). However we will adjust the interest rate based on our volume.

----

To everyone that did not appreciate the CSS3 effects, they have been significantly toned down. Tongue

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:02:38 AM

However we will adjust the interest rate based on our volume.

So is the rate 18% or is it variable?  There's a big difference between "we'll pay 18%" and "we'll pay a variable rate based on what we actually make".  Which is it?  Is it's a fixed 18% then proof please of funds sufficeint to pay that (without touching capital).  If it's a variable rate then please define the means by which the rate is calculate and the way by which investors can verify that the rate being paid is the real rate due according to what criteria you use.

Have to say it seems like just a scam to me - ask for cash with vague promises then take the cash and pay fuck-all (or pay a decent rate until investments dry up THEN pay fuck-all).
z3r0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:31:05 AM

So is the rate 18% or is it variable?  There's a big difference between "we'll pay 18%" and "we'll pay a variable rate based on what we actually make".  Which is it?  Is it's a fixed 18% then proof please of funds sufficeint to pay that (without touching capital).  If it's a variable rate then please define the means by which the rate is calculate and the way by which investors can verify that the rate being paid is the real rate due according to what criteria you use.

Have to say it seems like just a scam to me - ask for cash with vague promises then take the cash and pay fuck-all (or pay a decent rate until investments dry up THEN pay fuck-all).
It's currently 18% but it's variable. As for the criteria, that's based on supply and demand - we're not paying out 100% of our fees for example. If you don't like the rate you're given, you can pull out.

freebits

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:42:44 AM

confirmed 0% taint (with small test amount)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:08:25 PM

How can I trust you? You're anonymous!

That's correct, but do you expect someone non-anonymous to run a Bitcoin mixing service? Trust is something built up over time, but keep in mind our business model is very transparent.

Then kindly post it, along with your WoT credentials, and the other relevant details needed for those with level heads to actually make an assessment.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
z3r0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 05:31:20 AM

"Cannot Find Inputs" issue fixed, if you got that error please try again now.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:50:16 AM

~18% annually doesn't even come close to counterbalancing the risk associated with putting coins in an unlicensed business operated anonymously and unlawfully. 18% is the rate I'd consider giving a geographically-close, long-time friend who wanted to do this.

This rate would make more sense if it worked similar to Blockchain.info's subsidy. At times when they had just a few very large inputs, they'd pay people a % to mix their coins, which would be quickly spit out like any normal user's, not held like a certificate of deposit.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:39:05 PM

cool idea but needs a lot more work done first

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 11:38:08 PM

If they have a viable business model then the incentive to be legit is bigger than the incentive to scam. You should be worried about them being seized but I am not aware of any laws forbidding bitcoin tumblers.

ishkur

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:40:23 PM

Caution using this service

I made 2 deposits and 7 withdrawal.  Of the 7 withdrawals the first 5 were flawless, but the last 2 went MIA and still have yet to be seen.

SCAM or something went terribly wronng.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:57:01 AM

I think this site had a really good business model so I hope a legitimate site starts up sooner or later

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: