Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO] QCORE.IO ✨ %100 SAFE PASSIVE $$ ▎ >250BTC RAISED ▎ POW/POS ✨  (Read 814 times)
flipflop.0

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:29 PM

The QCORE platform acts as a middle man between you and many popular exchanges.

Interesting project, but I do not see the point in making an ICO (yet).

What is the difference to free and open source software like CCXT?

There are many good bots around and trading platforms for strategies, what leverage do you have over them?

Is your algorithm solely about arbitrage, does it contain proven strategies like MACD or do you have a different approach?

If you use a mineable qcore coin for establishing trade between different exchanges, what about confirmation time vs chain security and is a mineable coin not a limitation to your product?

Good luck
QCCJohan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

There are many good bots around and trading platforms for strategies, what leverage do you have over them?

Is your algorithm solely about arbitrage, does it contain proven strategies like MACD or do you have a different approach?

If you use a mineable qcore coin for establishing trade between different exchanges, what about confirmation time vs chain security and is a mineable coin not a limitation to your product?

Good luck

The difference between our API trading bot and other open source software's like CCXT is that our is "Plug" and play.
You simply buy the package you desire for the amount you're going to trade with - Get your API key, Copy paste it in - Start it. (It's running on the best setting for smaller fast trades to prevent bags)

So basically what almost every single bot (That we've tested) weak point is bag's, if the Bitcoin drastically drops 10% you're stuck with bag's, we've constructed a way around that bag process and developed it so that wont happen, 99% of the time, it can obviously happen if the market flash crash 50% but that isn't really realistic over 1 hour of trading.

Our algorithm is AI that trades pairs through DCA.

The confirmation time should be almost instantaneously, since we've both miners and stakers.

You should read the Whitepaper for more information.
Thanks for the question.
QCCJohan

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:36:14 PM by QCCJohan

Also made a big announcement that i'd like to share

Hello everyone , just want to give everyone a few updates and answer a few questions, on our homepage there is a section called investment, more so Qcore staking.
We've had some questions regarding the actual staking, the issue at hand was it said "Qcore staking performance*+ x%"
It now says "Daily staking Performance* + x%"

So this means that the different tiers of amount staking is not the actual staking per day, it's  for example *Daily staking reward + 0.05%" (If you stake 10-100 coins)

Also I like to give everyone a better explanation on the external trading, more so about the prices.

How this works example; For 1 month you pay $100 (In QCC) your Limited trading amount that the Bot will use is 0.2 Bitcoins.

Another example; I bought 12 months for $2300 you've a Limit to trade with 1 Bitcoin, however you can set the Bot to trade with less, if you so please.

Another thing I'd like to bring up is that we're still looking for YouTubers and big profiles that want to do a review on our current Qcore.io, so I'm telling our small (But very good) community this; If you know any YouTubers or likewise, please send them our way and you will also be compensated for your time.

Last thing I want to bring up.
Our goal is to launch Qcore on several exchanges, as the Short Term Roadmap says; Two external Exchanges, I'm sorry but this won't happen.

We're not only launching on Two, but Six External exchanges after the ICO.
Which of those exchanges are I can't include, since that is to be private until the time we launch on them, simple regulations from the exchanges we've paid the fee's on and chosen to go with.

We're still working hard on a few thing's but the ICO is 100% ready and we're extremely exited.

- Team Qcore
flipflop.0

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

Good luck

The difference between our API trading bot and other open source software's like CCXT is that our is "Plug" and play.
You simply buy the package you desire for the amount you're going to trade with - Get your API key, Copy paste it in - Start it. (It's running on the best setting for smaller fast trades to prevent bags)

So basically what almost every single bot (That we've tested) weak point is bag's, if the Bitcoin drastically drops 10% you're stuck with bag's, we've constructed a way around that bag process and developed it so that wont happen, 99% of the time, it can obviously happen if the market flash crash 50% but that isn't really realistic over 1 hour of trading.

Our algorithm is AI that trades pairs through DCA.

The confirmation time should be almost instantaneously, since we've both miners and stakers.

You should read the Whitepaper for more information.
Thanks for the question.

Thanks for the answers, appreciate it. The ease of use is certainly a good point.

So, you are basically hedging, and, if i am not mistaken you leverage the time delay between the dollar adjustment between BTC /coins with USD trading pairs and alts or both. That would be indeed nice and an advancement in the exchange environment.

Haven't "read" the whitepaper, only scanned before the last post cause I didn't see answers to my concerns. But. X11 is a good choice for qcore, although I am still somewhat concerned about a confirmation time of approx. 40 minutes according to confirmation amount and block time. Have you planned / talked to exchanges to cooperate on this? If the exchange was instant, you would have a huge advantage over the classic bots.
NewdayBTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Interesting project. I am wondering if you will have to have withdraw enabled on your exchange account? Why would stop you from withdrawing our funds?
QCCJohan

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Interesting project. I am wondering if you will have to have withdraw enabled on your exchange account? Why would stop you from withdrawing our funds?

No, you do not have withdrawals enable when you use the AI.
NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

No, you do not have withdrawals enable when you use the AI.

Thank you for your fast answer! Looks like a good project. Will it be possible to customize trading pairs? Or is all done automatically?
SeppoQCC (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Thank you for your fast answer! Looks like a good project. Will it be possible to customize trading pairs? Or is all done automatically?

Yes, inside your Qcore.io Account, you will be able to choose advanced settings that allow you to customize what pairs you wish to trade on. You will also have other, more advanced options.

Users can also use our "plug and play" settings that will require no configuration. (Except for adding your exchange API).

Keep the questions coming!

Seppo QCC
NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

I see. Thank you for your helpful answers. I will let you know if I have more.
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I see. Thank you for your helpful answers. I will let you know if I have more.

My pleasure!

ANNOUNCEMENT: The 1,000 QCC giveaway ends in ~2 Hours - enter here: https://gleam.io/2q4IL/qcore-coin-giveaway

Hope you all have an amazing day!

SeppoQCC!
CryptoBoiii

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Reading WP now. How do we get coins from the giveaway? Is there a wallet yet?
NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

I think wallet is coming after ICO. Not sure how the giveaway coins are distributed.

Have to wait for admin to answer.
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I think wallet is coming after ICO. Not sure how the giveaway coins are distributed.

Have to wait for admin to answer.

This is correct, The QCC wallet will be released immediately following the last stage of our ICO. For all giveaways and bounties, the coins will be added to the users qcore.io account!

Thanks for the questions and the help!

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any,

All the best,

SeppoQCC!
CryptoBoiii

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

Oh okey. That makes more sense. Thank you for the answers. I will follow this project.
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Oh okey. That makes more sense. Thank you for the answers. I will follow this project.

Glad I could help!

Quick update: We added a twitter bounty program to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3398065.0

If any of you are interested in earning some free QCC, check it out!

-SeppoQCC!
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

2 days until stage 1 starts! We are super excited for our official launch!

A few things to remember:

1: There are 5 total ICO stages.

2: Each stage will last 1 week UNLESS a stage sells out, in such case, the next stage will activate immediately.

3: QCC price for each stage are listed on the home page of qcore.io!

We are very excited to see our community grow!

All the best,

SeppoQCC!
NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Is this going to be an ERC20? I thought that those aren't able to stake? Correct me if I'm wrong...
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Is this going to be an ERC20? I thought that those aren't able to stake? Correct me if I'm wrong...

The coin is POW/POS (x11). Yes, ERC20 can't be staked or mined.

All the best,

SeppoQCC
longshort

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

QCC = Q.Core.Conneeeeeeeeeect

The QCore team strangely mentions in the WHITEPAPER that they want to distance themselves from Scams/Ponzi's. Why would they need to state that?? Hmm. Lets take a quick look at the website and whitepaper to review.......

Does QCC have an anonymous team for no reason like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC promise daily returns, whatever the market performance (like Bitconnect)? Yes

Does QCC claim to have a trading bot without showing its past/present performance just like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC propose to have an internal (centralised) exchange/platform like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC have coin price targets on their roadmap like most lending platform scams? Yes

Does QCC propose in their Whitepaper to manipulate pricing on their own exchange? Yes (refer "buy backs" in whitepaper)

Does QCC claim "%100 Safe Passive Income" in their promotions but then state in their terms that there are "no gaurantees"? Yes

Does QCC provide higher returns for users locking up tokens for longer periods of time, just like bitconnect? Yes.

Folks, this is just another lending scam Ponzi thats been packaged up slightly differently. They want the token price to be $25 by September valuing the 24million tokens at $600,000,000..... This is ridiculous!!!!

If "Seppo" can provide evidence Qcore is legit, then thats great. But until then, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY.

CryptoBoiii

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

I think they mean 100% safe because they trade on external exchanges, thus never having access to your trading funds.

I am concerned about some of the other points you said, guess we need to wait for admin to answer... Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: