Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bitcoin exist!  (Read 596 times)
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:14:18 PM

It's pretty funny actually, it exists because people are evil. Let me explain this a bit more in-depth. All of us humans are untrustworthy, we all have this darkness inside us, if we are forced, even the most "good natured" person can steal,kill and whatnot. Why do people keep secrets? Because they did something bad. Why the need to lock our doors, keep our "data" safe? Because someone can steal it.

Bitcoin exists because encryption exists, and encryption exists because people were evil and didn't want their war plans to be discovered by the enemy. Get it so far?

Everytime I hear new encryption was discovered, I giggle a bit, because the reason they make encryption/ciphers is because one the first chance they get, humans will compromise some data.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:40:25 PM

It's pretty funny actually, it exists because people are evil. Let me explain this a bit more in-depth. All of us humans are untrustworthy, we all have this darkness inside us, if we are forced, even the most "good natured" person can steal,kill and whatnot. Why do people keep secrets? Because they did something bad. Why the need to lock our doors, keep our "data" safe? Because someone can steal it.

Bitcoin exists because encryption exists, and encryption exists because people were evil and didn't want their war plans to be discovered by the enemy. Get it so far?

Everytime I hear new encryption was discovered, I giggle a bit, because the reason they make encryption/ciphers is because one the first chance they get, humans will compromise some data.
That's a kinda dark view on humanity, isn't it?  Cheesy
But, well, you have a point. But, then, I guess most things can be traced back to selfish purposes if we want to?
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:56:11 PM

That's a kinda dark view on humanity, isn't it?  Cheesy
But, well, you have a point. But, then, I guess most things can be traced back to selfish purposes if we want to?
I see the world differently. What most people see as obvious, I don't. And what I see as obvious, most people don't.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:59:56 AM

To prove you're not evil or bad, please post your social security number and full name & address.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 04:35:24 AM

Curious people seek flaws in the current best thing, and when found, they correct them in new versions.

Now it boils down to if the curious fella is a good or bad guy. Wink

Scepto

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:32:04 AM

It's natural for humans to think like this. We are born hunters and really, would do a lot of different things to get an advantage over most other fellow 'hunters'.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:34:16 AM

Curious people seek flaws in the current best thing, and when found, they correct them in new versions.

Now it boils down to if the curious fella is a good or bad guy. Wink

Usually people seeks flaws in things so they can abuse the , if they don't own that thing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄