Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin portal, and dev project  (Read 433 times)
vx1 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:18:27 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 12:40:25 PM by vx1

Hey all,

I was not sure where to post this, the forum thread said advertising etc. I have tried to contact a moderator to be sure on where this should go but did not get a response I assume they were busy. So I chose here .. if this is the wrong place please let me know.

So I have been working on building a Bitcoin Based Portal, doing my best to keep things as easy to  use as possible.
I have a decent IT/Web background and have been in the web space quite a while. There are many projects in the works around the net and in Bitcointalk and I think thats great.

I wanted to see if I can put together something open and easy for all, with features people will use. All are welcome and if you have Programming experience or Web Design Experience and want to contribute you are more than welcome.

I am building more backend services and potentially either a wallet or pool, assessing the issues vs pros and if people need another one. I would be interested to know what you think the community needs right now.

http://KidBTC.com is the place

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: