Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation only!!!  (Read 804 times)
bitbillion (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:49:26 PM

Im a co founder at bitbillions

I really recommend this site if you like afilliate Marketing and you can invest 30$

this site offers different ways of income and if you sign up early you will be able to make a nice income down the road.

please dont join if you think you will be paid 1000s for not doing anything, this wont work not here and nowhere else.

This is your chance to be on the boat in an early stage and later on you will benefit from this site.

this site also allows you to post your own ads and videos and to purchse shares.

I really suggest you to jump on the train right away becasue Bitcoin will be booming and once you become co founder you know this was the right decision.

Please ask me if you got any Questions

remeber this site is only accessible if you got an Invitiation.

For 24 hours I will give you guys the opportunity to see for yourself

http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=1KE1qFEnXJ9KNBADRbRY7vS2R48fx5sNB6

Good luck guys and lots of succes

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:54:43 PM

Get out of here with your ponzi schemes.

lmao
AuroraHF

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:08:22 PM

this aint no ponzi scheme
and if you dont like it dont sign up, noone is missing you
and noone needs you so chill and mind your own business

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147613

Get out of here.

lmao
AuroraHF

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:14:24 PM

get tha fuck out of here yourself you ignorant hater
get a life you clown, dont u have anything better to do than bother people on here

you probably just mad cause you cant get nothing going on for yourself
and hope once you sign up anywhere u make money magically, u need to put work in it you fool

I'm making a decent amount of money and don't have to trick people to sign up under their referral links for pocket money.

Who's the one dropping all the f-bombs here? Yeah, I think you're the one who is mad.

lmao
AuroraHF

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:19:15 PM

stop acting like a little girl
grow up and get a life

Yeah sure, because I'm totally the one acting like a little girl throwing a tantrum.  Roll Eyes

Enjoy being poor with your little pyramid schemes.

lmao
j5d

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:00:50 PM

Hey bitbillion.

• How do we know you're a founder?
  • Are you aware that spamming a referral link is looked down upon?
  • If you're giving us 24 hours to "see for ourselves", I'd expect a link to a trial run of bitbillions instead of a referral link.
  • Your words don't inspire much confidence. If you don't need us, why are you posting your referral link?
  • If bitbillions is by invitation only, why are you announcing it on a forum as if it were some open invite event?

Huh
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:03:51 PM

Hey bitbillion.

• If you're giving us 24 hours to "see for ourselves", I'd expect a link to a trial run of bitbillions instead of a referral link.
  • Your words don't inspire much confidence. If you don't need us, why are you posting your referral link?
  • If bitbillions is by invitation only, why are you announcing it on a forum as if it were some open invite event?

Huh
LoL. If he the founder why there are reflink ? Of course he not the founder

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Midget_King

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:14:17 PM

I'm in. I totally trust someone with my money if they use the word aint in a conversation. Not to mention the profanity. I'll give you double what you are asking! Roll Eyes
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:19:07 PM

Thank you for the posts.  I gave them to my second grade daughter to correct as an exercise.  Here is what she came up with:

This aint isn't no a Ponzi scheme.
and If you don't like it, dont sign up,. noone No one is missing you.
and noone No one needs you, so chill and mind your own business.
Get tha the fuck out of here yourself, you ignorant hater.
Get a life you clown,. Don't u you have anything better to do than bother people on here?

You are probably just mad because you can't get nothing anything going on for yourself
and you hope that once you sign up anywhere u somewhere you will make money magically., u You need to put work into it you fool.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:25:32 PM

You gave swearing words for correction to your second grade daughter?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:39:35 PM

You gave swearing words for correction to your second grade daughter?
Yes, she can read them but not say them.  I also let her read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, great literature, but she is not allowed to say that word either.

She has to learn there are certain words you never say out loud, and never write in a public post, like this bozo did, if you want people to take you seriously.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:41:34 PM

Hey bitbillion.

Huh

^ lol'd

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nonymous

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:03:25 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: