Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics  (Read 15592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 04:14:34 PM

Thanks for the updates, I've already bought a few, hope to buy more in the future Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:33:22 AM

I guess my main question is that you seem to be raising only 500 btc to purchase a $3 million property and over a million dollars of other stuff.  I realize it is all part of the same "umbrella" of companies.  But how does that work exactly?  You are already paying dividends.  Is there a contract somewhere?  Is it being paid for in shares?  Does GGSpA have other substantial assets already?  Is there any timeframe for the acquisition?

Secondly, I'll just echo the concerns about involving a securities exchange.  It seems like needless risk.

Otherwise, looks like a great project and I hope it succeeds!

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:11:46 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 03:26:13 AM by GaltsGulchOrganics

I guess my main question is that you seem to be raising only 500 btc to purchase a $3 million property and over a million dollars of other stuff.  I realize it is all part of the same "umbrella" of companies.  But how does that work exactly?  You are already paying dividends.  Is there a contract somewhere?  Is it being paid for in shares?  Does GGSpA have other substantial assets already?  Is there any timeframe for the acquisition?

At this time this offer represents 5% revenue equity in the form of 500,000 fractional shares of Agricola y Comercial Galt's Gulch SpA. The "dividends" were effectively a repricing of the shares as a courtesy to those who bought them before we elected to adjust the selling price. Agricola y Commercial Galt's Gulch SpA has acquired the 50 hectare (124 acres) working organic farm from Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A. On the acquired property GGSpA already has 45 acres of grown lemon trees and roughly 3600 avocado trees. In addition to the revenues from regular farm operations dividends will include the revenues from the Inn at Galt's Gulch and another Rental Hacienda.

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:06:11 PM

Agricola y Commercial Galt's Gulch SpA has acquired the 50 hectare (124 acres) working organic farm from Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A.

That's what I needed to know.  Thanks!

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:06:00 AM

Galt's Gulch Chile will be sponsoring the Latin American Bitcoin Conference December 7th and 8th.

http://www.bitcoinargentina.org/

Conference planners are hiring a crew for live streaming and GGC will be apart of 20 introduction videos as well as hosting our own table.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:32:05 PM

Galt's Gulch Chile will be sponsoring the Latin American Bitcoin Conference December 7th and 8th.

Conference planners are hiring a crew for live streaming and GGC will be apart of 20 introduction videos as well as hosting our own table.
So, how'd this go? Any pics or videos up yet? Are there any pics/vids of the farm in operation?
Code_red

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:46:29 PM

So, how'd this go? Any pics or videos up yet? Are there any pics/vids of the farm in operation?

Yes there on the website and youtube if you search galts gulch chille
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

Yes there on the website and youtube if you search galts gulch chille
Looks good and sounds like their farming techniques are tip top. Looks like their brand could be world renowned and investors could really make a killing here. Seems like a dream investment for any libertarian especially after examining their game plan.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 06:26:31 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 01:19:49 AM by GaltsGulchOrganics

Thank you for the encouragement!

We are still waiting on footage from the conference, and may do some editing on our end as well.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:25:38 PM

Jeff Berwick on the Keiser Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySFT8ONEzK0
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 03:17:51 PM

Users can now input their personal btc addresses on Crypto-trade. Please be sure to enter an address that you are able to sign messages with.

You can find this option in the "modify profile" area.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:20:25 AM

Users can now input their personal btc addresses on Crypto-trade. Please be sure to enter an address that you are able to sign messages with.

You can find this option in the "modify profile" area.
Just curious and maybe I glazed over it in the OP but do the dividends get paid to one's Crypto account? If so, does it come in the BTC or usd territory?
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:35:02 AM

Dividends will be paid in btc to crypto-trade accounts. The public btc addresses are kept on file as a precaution.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:25:18 PM

Dividends will be paid in btc to crypto-trade accounts. The public btc addresses are kept on file as a precaution.

so when the first dividend is expected?
And how's the business going?
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:36:49 PM

We expect dividends to begin the first week of January 2014

Business is going well. We will elaborate with the dividend's financial statement
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:04:57 PM

i'm really curious about the first dividends and your first financial statement! Smiley

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 03:19:26 AM

Thank you all for your continuing patience

There were no net profits for the month of December and thus no dividends just yet. We hope that investors understand we remain highly focused on this expansion and growth phase of the Galt's Gulch Organics program.

Our recent updates on farm activity include many renovations and improvements. We are hard at work planting and renovating our irrigation system. The addition of some new tractors and trucks are making the job much easier. General renovations to the irrigation system and throughout the farm are expected to be complete in February.

The Rental Haciendas also continue to undergo full renovation. We expect to be complete with the haciendas between February and March.

Please feel free to raise questions and we will attempt to answer them as promptly as possible.

We would like to remind shareholders who have not yet submitted their public bitcoin addresses to crypto-trade to remember to do so.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

How did the harvest turn out, I saw pics but I'm wondering how the market priced them at this juncture? Anything else complete or nearing completion down there? BTW, it's about 5 degrees F where I am. Tongue
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:08:17 PM

Well at this exact moment I am personally not on the farm. However, Ive been told that at this time our main focus is renovations to the Irrigation system as a whole. Regarding lemon harvest I believe it is still underway.

Seasonal pruning and mulching has been completed on the vast majority of the farm in the past days. And there has been good results from pruning and irrigation experiments from August.

We are planning for a fall event in April, anyone interested can join the emailing list at our website.
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

hey, Jeff, how are things going on the farm? Smiley
any est. when the first dividends will be payed? this will boost the sale of your shares for sure!

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: