Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics  (Read 15584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:03:00 PM

One can still navigate to our page,

https://crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/ggb_btc

This may not be helpful, but we do have all the information neccessary to manually transfer everyone their bitcoin. We are trying to find the most convenient path to do this for everyone for sake of ease and to avoid any possible human error.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamiAhmed

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:22:28 AM

Is there any word?

The higher-ups of GGO have to understand that this delay in response is highly distressing.

If you really want to buy out Bitcoin investors you should just do it and move on.

This sucks for me in particular because I was very eager to support this venture, but not enough to (yet again) comply with KYC rules. Lately I've had to email a jpeg of my ID to all kinds of supposed Bitcoin outfits and I'm getting really annoyed at the idea of it floating around out there, when the whole point of BitCoin was originally to trade with privacy (not anonymity, but privacy for sure).
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:30:07 AM

we do have all the information neccessary to manually transfer everyone their bitcoin. We are trying to find the most convenient path to do this for everyone for sake of ease and to avoid any possible human error.

if you do have all the necessary info it's not so hard to refund the investors.
(...still waiting...)
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

We understand the frustrations of this predicament. We do not intend on leaving shareholders high and dry like the vast majority of other bitcoin funding initiatives to date
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:51:23 PM

Why not use a decentralized exchange like the NXT asset exchange?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

Why not use a decentralized exchange like the NXT asset exchange?

The exchange we use is not necessarily the issue. The main reason we will end this form of funding is because the potential recourse associated with not documenting each shareholder's information. We do not hold it against shareholders for wanting to retain their privacy as it is a common ideal among bitcoiners in addition to many contemporary political philosophies. Our traditional investors often establish trusts for themselves, and we highly doubt any participants here are willing to put up the legal fees that are greater than the actual investment, and thus must yield their identities to participate among meeting other requirements. There are other reasons that this type of fundraising does not make business sense for us as well.

We encourage anyone interested in becoming a part of Galt's Gulch through our normal channels in either the farm shares or a residential lot in the community if they should choose. We have provided special promotions for those who would invest with bitcoin. We thank everyone for their continued patience, please know that refunding everyone involved here is a high priority and will not be overlooked.
SamiAhmed

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:34:05 AM

Still waiting...

*checks watch obsessively like Bush Sr in the debate with Clinton*
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

OK my patience is running low. If we do not get a date of delivery now about our refund I'm going to open a scam accusation.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

Waiting on confirms as we speak. We will try to send a satoshi to each share first to be certain of crypto-trade's dividend processing, then distributing the rest. If for some reason this fails, expect a CT redemption code in your private message inbox via crypto-trade's site.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:08:38 AM

Waiting on confirms as we speak. We will try to send a satoshi to each share first to be certain of crypto-trade's dividend processing, then distributing the rest. If for some reason this fails, expect a CT redemption code in your private message inbox via crypto-trade's site.

has this been done yet?  i haven't received a test satoshi or redemption code yet.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:57:24 AM

I think you should confirm everyones public btc addresses in your thread, you can publish a list of public btc shareholder addresses and the shares associated with them and then proceed to direct dividends+refund.  We can check that our addresses and shares held are correct.

Bitcoin blockchain will provide irrefutable proof of your payout to shareholders after they have confirmed their public/shareholder btc address to you.

Using CT voucher codes messaged internally to shareholders wont allow for the same level of transparency or security for this situation, assuming dividend system is not working currently for you.  There also an issue for some users who may no longer have access to their CT accounts for whatever reason.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Slyer

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:11:17 AM

I just received an email saying I got 1 satoshi for each share.
SamiAhmed

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:16:34 AM

I did as well.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:59:19 AM

I just received an email saying I got 1 satoshi for each share.

+1
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

We were unsure of the status of the dividends as they did not process as quickly as expected. We had started sending out the vouchers via PM so we will have to finish in this manner as well.

Please check your inboxes for the remainder of you refund
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:28:52 PM

Refunds are 99% complete. Please check you emails and Crypto-trade inboxes
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:37:43 PM

I received the satoshi dividend per share but as of yet, the refund hasn't shown up despite getting the inbox statement.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:20:09 PM

all fine, thanks.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:21:47 PM

to redeem your refund go here;

https://crypto-trade.com/member/redeem

and enter the code in the your crypto-trade inbox
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

to redeem your refund go here;

https://crypto-trade.com/member/redeem

and enter the code in the your crypto-trade inbox
+1 Thanks for keeping your word and I will remember this going into the future. I hope there's still a way to keep up to date w/ the Gulch community and see reports on how things are improving on the farm. Oh and you deserve a raise for having to put up with all of these customer service issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: