Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics  (Read 15584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SamiAhmed

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:43:44 PM

Thank you. I'm very sorry we could not continue but I'm glad things ended well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slyer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:37:27 AM

Funds have been withdrawn successfully, thanks.

After losing several Bitcoin from NeoBee I'm happy that at least one of my investments didn't turn out terribly!
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:14:34 AM

Thanks for delivering, I've received my code in PM and redeemed successfully .  Positive trust/feedback placed Wink

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

The email mentioned that us small timers can buy into the company via a group buy.
I would gladly reinvest my BTC into a group buy.

I don't know how much cash we need to come up with. Email said something about 67K USD.
How much is the smallest lot you have?

Is anyone else interested in this? I don't think I'm qualified enough to start/run a GB so if a hero member would like to step up that'd be great!

GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

A group buy was intended for anyone who may want to invest with a group of close friends or their family members not a group of "small timers" trying to turn this back into what we just ended. It would be in one person's name and they would be responsible for answering to there family members. This is not a solicitation for someone to organize a forum based group buy, but to contact us through our website and participate like any other client has done thus far through our sales staff. There are packages starting at $20,000 for the farm share subscriptions however the residential lots are available to those interested. Discounts will be honored according to the email sent, of which there are varying discounts depending on the size of the investment.
forevernoob

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

A group buy was intended for anyone who may want to invest with a group of close friends or their family members not a group of "small timers" trying to turn this back into what we just ended. It would be in one person's name and they would be responsible for answering to there family members. This is not a solicitation for someone to organize a forum based group buy, but to contact us through our website and participate like any other client has done thus far through our sales staff. There are packages starting at $20,000 for the farm share subscriptions however the residential lots are available to those interested. Discounts will be honored according to the email sent, of which there are varying discounts depending on the size of the investment.

Ok, I guess I'm just disappointed there are no BTC securities worth investing in. You company is one of the very few who run a legitimate business.
Anyway best of luck to you and your company!

btcsql

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

Looks like you guys were lucky to make it out of this one unscathed:

https://ounce.me/blog/libertarian-paradise-or-just-another-bitcoin-scam/
forevernoob

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

Looks like you guys were lucky to make it out of this one unscathed:

https://ounce.me/blog/libertarian-paradise-or-just-another-bitcoin-scam/

Thanks for sharing! But the article doesn't say if the project was shut down or not.

btcsql

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

It appears they are still soliciting investments. There hasn't yet been an official from the company on the situation.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:08:59 PM

One of their biggest selling points was all this pristine water and that they were doing all this irrigation and well work but now it seems, at least on the properties, that the water rights aren't owned. Very disgraceful to call this Galt's Gulch, should be Stalingrad.
btcsql

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:05:39 PM

One of their biggest selling points was all this pristine water and that they were doing all this irrigation and well work but now it seems, at least on the properties, that the water rights aren't owned. Very disgraceful to call this Galt's Gulch, should be Stalingrad.

Indeed, either gross negligence or a complete sham. How one purchases land without first inquiring as to the actual zoning and water capabilities is beyond me.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:18:55 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 02:41:53 AM by GaltsGulchOrganics

There is much misinformation and incomplete information driving these recent articles, posts, comments, etc. Bitcointalk will not be where this information will be clarified, at least initially.

However the founding manager is in close continuing contact with the former owner of the land at Galt's Gulch, of which the former land owner has equity in Galt's Gulch and the intentions of seeing this project through. The water rights are in no danger whatsoever. Zoning of this land was made known to investors that approvals were incomplete before the time of their investment. Resolutions to starting investors concerns have long been in the works despite longer timelines being unforeseen. Resolving the recent problems is not limited to the potential change in management of which the founding manager has been willing to negotiate, and this project is indeed viable from a perspective with boots on the ground.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: