Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will May 2018 be the start of the next bull run or be a massive bull trap?
bull run - 21 (67.7%)
bull trap - 3 (9.7%)
I'm not sure - 7 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 31

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May 2018 - start of the bull run or bull trap?  (Read 481 times)
cryptoamumu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

April is coming to an end and many people believe May will be a good month for the crypto space and the start of the next bull run. Some believe this is a big bull trap being coordinated by whales where btc will pump up to around $11k to $13k and then crash down to $3k to $5k range. What do you think will happen?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

No matter run or trap, actually we need to buy now,to fix profit near 12-13$, then correction, situation like year ago
And of course everybody is waiting for regulations duirng this summer as was announced
So just hold it`s not the best idea now
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

April is coming to an end and many people believe May will be a good month for the crypto space and the start of the next bull run. Some believe this is a big bull trap being coordinated by whales where btc will pump up to around $11k to $13k and then crash down to $3k to $5k range. What do you think will happen?

According to the momentum of the current market, May promises to be the start of the bull run since the current one month, the exchange rate of the BTC has increased to $ 3,000, and ETH increased to nearly $ 400. The exchange rate of the current market will quickly return to the exchange rate at the end of 2017 after the next three months. So invest now to make a profit later.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

There are many prediction that we already see and heard about the bull run that may occur to happen and by now no one can predict exactly the time that it will be happen and only hope and positive mind set can we hold to think that it will happen soon. But as of the market movement after a couple of weeks that we experiencing rising up there are some corrections happen which is experiencing again the dip. We can't assure that this upcoming months is we can already see the bull run but still be patiently waiting for that because that will be sure to happen anytime.  
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

If May is bullish then April will have been the start of the run, May will just be a continuation of it. I think there will be some attempts by some to reverse the current upward trend and test 6k again but ultimately they'll be in vain. May is traditionally a strong month, June and July are the ones to worry about.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

sell point of btc around 13k USD is looking good target as of now .
after that it will see dip upto 8k and then final and big pump in october- december .

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

it depends on the news on May, if there's still a lot of bad and FUD news like the problem that happen to MEW happen again, im afraid this May still have the possibility to bring market into bull trap.

But if no any bad news, market will go to bull run or at least keep stable slowly.

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Bull runs gonna happen anytime soon but for now there is only a dip happened maybe this will a sign for the upcoming bull run because in the past scenarios before the bull run happen there will be a dip occur at first and suddenly movements are steadily rising and afterward the bull runs was already experienced. Maybe there is possibility that it will be happen again but will never know exactly the time it will be so be much aware and alert. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

May will be huge.I have feeling there will be so many institutions coming in like big hedge funds especially around 10th may before NY event .I believe we can come back to 800BN market cap like in January
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

I saw a signal that had shown that mid-april onwards was going to see a bull run but for how long the signal couldnt tell and somehow it has happened.I believe strongly that this is the beginning of  a massive run like the one seen last year.Most of the markets have climbed steadily and so thats also a very good indicator that there may be a massive bull run

kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

The red flags cannot stop the bull run that is about starting during Consensus and afterwards. Bull run will only end at the end of summer to prepare another one in December. That's what I think

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

If May is bullish then April will have been the start of the run, May will just be a continuation of it. I think there will be some attempts by some to reverse the current upward trend and test 6k again but ultimately they'll be in vain. May is traditionally a strong month, June and July are the ones to worry about.

I strongly agree with you, in May the market will stabilize again, many people have re-booked or will add their portpolio in early May, because in a few weeks the market is moving in a pretty good trend
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

Well it can be either of those things. Although I would very much like the market to go into a bull run right now so I can make money from my investments, I don't think the market has recovered enough to actually go into another bull run seeing as the last bull run is not even six months old yet so we might have a bit of wait before the next bull market.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

May, this is one of the most active months this year, as most people will invest in crypto currency, with the goal of earning a vacation. In May, most of the Crypto-currency will show even more growth.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

I've been asking myself this question for almost a month now. I want to have a bullish stable market, but there is one problem. Where did the volumes go? On many coins there was a good growth, but volumes are minimal. Some coins, such as Edgless and Sibcoin in general, have not grown in a month. But if you look fundamentally, I meet positive and favorable news in mass media. But I can not believe that everything can be so good, somewhere there must be a deception. I'm sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

I doubt that this is a bull trap, mt gox moved a lot of bitcoin and it didn't cause the market to drop. The regulation scare is over and exchanges are finding other ways to continue i.e moving operations abroad to countries like Malta. This is a bull run, positive signs are there so green times ahead

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Everyday can be a good day and similarly everyday can be a bad day
The Power and knowledge to hodl and withstand fomo will determine how much the crash or pump will be
I believe before the end of the year; there will be a continuous flow of bullish run
And we will all enjoy the profit
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

I strongly believe that may would be a month for the bull run in the crypto currency market. The news are gradually turning positive unlike other months where news of bans were all over the place.

As a wise investor , you need to prepare for the bulls and for the bears as well. Do not invest with all your fiat. Keep some fiat and wait to see which direction the market would move and you surely ride the waves.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

I think big money is ready to be pumped into crypto market from the 3rd week of may, news from wallstreet is bullish for crypto, so personally i think may and june will be extremely bullish gor crypto markets we may see 1 Trillion market cap this time around and then a correction.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

To be honest, I am not sure if this is a bull run or bull trap. You know why? The world of cryptocurrency is so unpredictable nowadays and either it may go up or down wildly in just a few minutes due to its high volatility. I would love to see the bull run, but there is no guarantee after that. Crypto regulation fears, bad news from the media, and the “much awaited” BTC and BCH dump event of the owner of the now-defunct cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox (where his wallet is seriously monitored and tracked). This is going to be an interesting month for us guys!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█