Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:53:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency significant tax cut by France  (Read 179 times)
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

%45 is too much man. If that is true no one will stay there. There are many other countries to take the cash out now worries. If you know the right way it is really easier than you think.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

19% tax is acceptable for a country like France, i think that now the French people will be more happy to continue to stay in the crypto market. Me personally , with a 45% tax on crypto winnings i would have just quit or find a way to avoid paying the tax as it was way too big.

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

This is just great news. I think that now a lot of traits and investors will come to France. The government has made the right decision to reduce taxes. I think that after France, taxes will also be reduced to other EU countries.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Dinct

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

%45 is too much man. If that is true no one will stay there. There are many other countries to take the cash out now worries. If you know the right way it is really easier than you think.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

Smiley This is a nice move from France. By reducing the crypto tax rate, it will encourage investors to get into crypto. This show that France is really supportive in crypto.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

I am happy for France investors, the significant tax cut is really attractive. IMO, the tax cut will benefit both the country and crypto investors. This will also reduce the number of people trying to evade paying tax.

I hope more countries will follow and we will see more people getting into crypto currencies.
Dinct

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

%45 is too much man. If that is true no one will stay there. There are many other countries to take the cash out now worries. If you know the right way it is really easier than you think.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: