Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First we got robbed by mybitcoin and now I got robbed by Bitlaundry.  (Read 4030 times)
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:36:39 PM

BitLaundry by mikegogulski? I have been following him (unintentionally, lol) for years, since he originally created mephbot for Diablo 2. He's always operated under his real moniker which makes it hard for me to believe he's intentionally stealing from you or other Bitcoin users. Have you tried to contact him directly about this matter? He is a user on these forums, and also lists his instant messenger contact details in his profile.

A mephbotter, eh? Good times, those were Smiley

Indeed they were, syadasti. Smiley Are you going to be playing Diablo 3?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 06:39:18 PM

BitLaundry by mikegogulski? I have been following him (unintentionally, lol) for years, since he originally created mephbot for Diablo 2. He's always operated under his real moniker which makes it hard for me to believe he's intentionally stealing from you or other Bitcoin users. Have you tried to contact him directly about this matter? He is a user on these forums, and also lists his instant messenger contact details in his profile.

A mephbotter, eh? Good times, those were Smiley

Indeed they were, syadasti. Smiley Are you going to be playing Diablo 3?

I don't see how I can resist!

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Skaterdiejosh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:50:05 PM

Been looking for a good mixing service going to give bitlaundry A try. Seems like the only one I can find with any kind of feedback ...

Tips -  13q4b2Rq2dA579KShuC2LapSK8E94ZeAWy
https://coinbase.com/?r=5276ab
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

Holy necrothread batman.

Offtopic question, what would someone use a website like Bitlaundry for?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

Been looking for a good mixing service going to give bitlaundry A try. Seems like the only one I can find with any kind of feedback ...

Since 2011 new techniques such as CoinJoin have been developed. So far these Trustless mixers are still centralized, but are probably safer than a random laundry service.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

Why are these people are not responding to us? Why do they put up a website and ignored us when we need help with their service? I sent 5 btc through bitlaundry to do a test drive and my coins never arrive at the destination address. I sent Mike Gogulski, the owner of bitlaundry, 4 messages asking if he can help me retrieving my 5btc and this asshole is ignoring me. If you guys keep this up, people will lose interest and will definately sell off the bitcoin value because they can't trust the community of bitcoin. I lost 20 btc from mybitcoin and now another five from bitlaundry. This is bullshit and I might as well cash all of coins out and forget that bitcoin ever exist. Get back to me Mike! I can tell you log in and that is how I know you're ignoring me. Thanks

I am offering same service as bitlaundry. All you need to do i ssend me BTC (feel free to send 1 BTC for a test) to adress in my signature and send me receiving BTC adress trough PM....you can trust me....

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: