Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wave 5 or wave C  (Read 1959 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:36:37 AM

It would be a new phenomena in the trend of rallies and mini bubbles if bitcoin were to rise again to massive levels after a 50% one day drop in value this week. For that reason I think we`re in a bull trap now, so we`re on the B wave now, or the bullish `return to normal` phase.

IMO, too many new investors were burned by the bumpy ride this week, and it will take a few weeks for them to regain their nerve, if they come back at all. Also, prices are still too high to attract many new investors at this stage. The psychological barrier of buying `one coin` should not be underestimated. I think this little rally will lose steam and we should drop by a good margin this weekend.

That was a fucking good on the money answer and in it, you totally captured my psychology.

I wish I read that before dipping my toes in and buying just 2 coins (at a cost of $1500).

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: