Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any promissing ico for 2018?  (Read 237 times)
sofiasalmon (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

i am looking into gonetwork and dfinity ico what is your favourite?
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

A platform of rewards and loyalty that will impregnate online stores of all shapes and sizes and connect them with their customers thanks to the BIT tokens! https://bitrewards.network/
BitRewards offers to register to shop owners who sell something and receive $50 as a gift.
How it works- https://join.bitrewards.network/!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

I like TON, it has the right tech, team, name and user base, to make it a definite success.
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Spotcoin has announced they will have a FLASH PRE-SALE beginning May 1 and ending May 7, 2018. During the flash sale there is a 20% discount for purchasing a minimum of 2500 SPOT valued at $1000.00 USD. The Pre-ICO has no lock up period, which means once the ICO is over and the audit is complete, you will receive your tokens. This is an amazing opportunity for those that were not able to participate in the private sale due to the threshold.

Spotcoin was founded in November 2016, by Andrew Thornhill, Giorgi Abuladze, Guram Rukhadze and Natalia Khizanishvili.

Spotcoin is the game changer many of us have been looking for. The opportunities they are bringing to the cryptocurrency community, go above and beyond what we are used to. They already operate an OTC fiat to digital currency exchange, established in 2016, in the Black Sea region, with $10M in trade volume for 2017.

Spotcoin is working on an automated digital asset exchange that will be available globally, launch is expected in Q3 2019. The exchange will offer global and regional fiat trading pairs with four core digital currencies: Gas, BTC, ETH and SIB. Spotcoin will list, free of charge, all NEP-5 tokens that adhere to the City of Zion’s “Guideline for Responsible token Sales”.
From the digital exchange, investors will earn 51% weekly dividends from exchange fees. Yes, that is a weekly payout of your share of 51%. But wait, it gets better, keep reading.

Spotcoin aims to cover all areas in need so they will implement Spotpay. Spotpay is a secure point of sale system for retail stores. Spotpay is designed for either online retailers or those with physical store fronts. This solution provides the option to make purchases using cryptocurrency. Launch is expected Q2 2020.

Having a formal partnership with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin just broke ground on an environmentally friendly $3.25M, 1.1MW mining facility, utilizing hydroelectric power it is scalable to 25MW. The new facility will house 4500 GPU miners and will additionally be able to host 4500 units on behalf of clients. Spotcoin chose Georgia for their mining facility, due to the low-cost, environmentally friendly hydropower they offer, as well as, a Value-added Tax (VAT) exemption. Georgia generates more than 75% of its electricity from hydropower, making it the second most popular country for mining. The facility is expected to be fully operational by Q4 2018.

I mentioned earlier that investors will receive 51% weekly dividends, which is amazing, but investors will also receive 12% dividends, paid quarterly, of the net profit from Spotpay and mining operations. How exciting is that???

One of the things that I am most attracted to is Spotcoins’ commitment to the community. Spotcoin has recognized the lack of educational options when it comes to blockchain technology, in their words, “There is a demand crisis for experts in blockchain technology”. With the growing popularity of blockchain technology in the Black Sea region, it is the prime area to provide training to those interested in making a career in this field. That is why Spotcoin is establishing the Black Sea Blockchain Institiue (BSBI), which will be a registered vocational/technical college, officially recognized the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the Council of Higher Education Accredidation. BSBI will offer accredited courses and certificate programs for Students, Developers, Executive Management and Government officials. Formal courses and training programs are set to begin in the fall of 2018.

The leaders and team of Spotcoin are ambitious, driven, dedicated and passionate about blockchain technology. They are passionate about making the space better and are proving it with not only what they have been doing, but with the progress they have made towards their future plans. Spotcoin is making a difference with less talk and more doing!!

Spotcoin is the investment you do not want to miss. You are not only investing in a product, you are investing in education and the future.

See my blog for other NEO powered ICOs and NEP-5 tokens https://steemit.com/@mistib

To learn more visit their website and read the whitepaper https://www.spotcoin.com/

If you have questions, join their telegram  https://t.me/spotcointeam

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-compared-to-four-other-exchanges-and-we-look-pretty-good-4e75dd7a35c2

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

just check some ico rating websites like icorating,icobench you can see their rating of the ico's and the experts are the ones rating it there's also hypescore on icorating which project is the most hyped currently i think the hyped project have high chance being successful with the ico. for me choosing the top ico's on the rating website are the most comfortable project to invest and you dont need to worry about getting scammed.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Unibright is promissing ICO because it the first unified framework for blockchain based business integration. They already raised 88% of Hard Cap and last days left to sold out
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

promissing ico for 2018-DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com .
Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn the received data into a revenue channel!
Partnership, demo version, stock exchange - it's all already there!
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

The only ICO I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed! I just participated in SciDex’s community program. Their goal is to accelerate science.

GOOD NEWS !!!
they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes. That's sound gr8 Cool Cool
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Everybody has their choice, I really like the World Bank bit ico project (WBB), the worlbit bank has a good future tokens for us to buy and we work on their bounty, I see their market pansa in the world wide, as well as the program they are very clear and worth to invest. please visit the website for more information on my signature.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:57:14 PM by testadimerlo

Everybody will follow his head and heart, I like the Svandis project. It's a financial platform and it's very useful for traders! Just look on my signature. Cindicator team is collaborating on it. Good luck!
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

There was several good ICO, and many good ICO will come in 2018. If you are asking specifically for this month then I can give you my picked ICO name. I am not sure that all those ICO s will hit but I think they have enough potential to be a successful ICO Project.

And those ICOs are:

1. Localcoinswap
2. Bidium
3. EQUI
4. Bitxoxo
5. Hashcard
6. Hexcash
7. Yumerium
I can give you more name which can be hit ICO. But before investing you have to research yourself.
Thank you and good luck.

cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

i am looking into gonetwork and dfinity ico what is your favourite?

yes there is a promisable project called labStart this a project designed to be among the top altcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3164079.0
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

Look the signature im wearing now. Yumerium ICO, why i like this ICO? First when i check what was the project platform, since i am a gamer i attracted. Then I check the website and clearly they have a physical gaming building located at korea, that was a good one. The community as well is good.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:47 AM

I was late to reply in this thread, a promising ico with great concept about healthcare - shivom. They just ended the crowdsale with 2m raised but imagine raising $33m in pre sale. But on the other hand, you still have time to buy hashcard and still have 20% bonus until the 13th. I really like the concept of converting crypto realtime and having a card that is acceptable to millions of merchant. Feel free to take a look on it.
modjjo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Shivom/OMX is really promising ICO but unfortunately the ICO closed just in 5 minutes after opening, because they reached hardcap..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: