Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any promissing ico for 2018?  (Read 231 times)
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

i am looking into gonetwork and dfinity ico what is your favourite?
yeah ... there are so many ICOs that promise this year 2018. and for now I think CryptoAds is one of the most successful ICO projects. In addition to being supported by the concept of digital advertising, it is also supported by an experienced and professional team and has a reliable advisor from one of the founders of ICO Bench.
you can learn more on our website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

There are several promising projects this year, here is one of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0   what do you think?
hoanganhbk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

There was several good ICO, and many good ICO will come in 2018. If you are asking specifically for this month then I can give you my picked ICO name. I am not sure that all those ICO s will hit but I think they have enough potential to be a successful ICO Project.

And those ICOs are:

1. Localcoinswap
2. Bidium
3. EQUI
4. Bitxoxo
5. Hashcard
6. Hexcash
7. Yumerium
I can give you more name which can be hit ICO. But before investing you have to research yourself.
Thank you and good luck.
Hashcard and Hexcash have bounty program like the same (match 99%). Are both of them belong to 1 team?
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

My choixe for now is Quarkchain ICO. They are currently on their whitelisting for this week. It is one of the top upcoming ICOs according to experts and I saw their site and also had read their whitepaper. This is really a promising project. I encourage everyone to do research about it to find out!
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

Promising ICO is XYO. Check it out that ICO. The hottest token said by coinmarketcap for this month of MAY.
Check their page and whitepaper. You will be amaze from this project. Join now.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

I prefer multiversum, this token name is multiversum stands for eMTV, the price of one eMTV is $ 1. This purchase can be free to do because there is no benchmark. token algorithm is ethereum and has support ERC20. This ICO accepts coins such as btc, eth, ltc, bch, and etc. eMTV's lowest price is $ 5000,000 and its highest price is $ 65 million. supply token owned eMTV PRA / ICO 141 million.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

i consider bitxoxo as one of the most promising project ever  . though bitxoxo trading platform was introduced way back 2016 but the good thing is they are succesfully running until today which they remain as top exchanger in india . pre ico was announce april 18 and it was a huge success , now the main sale is live and gaining more support worldwide if you have time to study the project feel free to check it . bitxoxo wil great success for us
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I have found many ico where great and have promissing for to take much profit with their ico, I have saw they are have sold out their coin more than 50% in just several phase, maybe you could be check and know more about skyfchain ico is good or not to participated and invest your money there. I have check before their ico coin was sold out more and it will be potential to take much profit there if you are invest your money.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

yeah ... there are so many ICOs that promise this year 2018. and for now I think CryptoAds is one of the most successful ICO projects. In addition to being supported by the concept of digital advertising, it is also supported by an experienced and professional team and has a reliable advisor from one of the founders of ICO Bench.
you can learn more on our website.
Of course ICO The price is very cheap very fantastic profit.
Legitimized well in Germany
and he also has a Team of Developers with qualified experts in his field and has experience of course
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

There was several good ICO, and many good ICO will come in 2018. If you are asking specifically for this month then I can give you my picked ICO name. I am not sure that all those ICO s will hit but I think they have enough potential to be a successful ICO Project.

And those ICOs are:

1. Localcoinswap
2. Bidium
3. EQUI
4. Bitxoxo
5. Hashcard
6. Hexcash
7. Yumerium
I can give you more name which can be hit ICO. But before investing you have to research yourself.
Thank you and good luck.

Yes, you have listed really good and popular ICOs that have a chance to succeed.
Of all the projects that you have listed, I like most:
- Hashcard
- Yumerium
- EQUI
I believe that these are very promising projects that have already proven well on the crypto market.

mirabeloriana

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

I jusst invest to EQUI
Hope it have bright future
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Initially, I planned to invest in the GoNetwork, but unfortunately they too long prepared for ICO and changed their decision. I like the project of Dfinity and I will definitely take part in it. I also really like the project The Abbis, related to the gaming industry.
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

I found some good ICO projects for me. I would like to invest and therefore researching well one by one. Few ICOs has impressed me like- SciDex. And another news is that they recently launched a new meme contest for the participants. Great chance to win some SciTokens for the winners. lol
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

promissing ico for 2018-a project that already has many partners, an excellent team is DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com !
DataBroker DAO drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’ by making this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable price!
On May 30 the project enters the stock exchange CoinFalcon https://coinfalcon.com
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

I am looking at DIW Token. It will offer decentralised security for our virtual lives and give access to various DApps with their network, such as storing personal data, payment gateway, escrow services and more.
I think such a project that has a lot of uses will simplify my life and that why I believe in it. They are now in the middle of their ICO so if this is something that interests you, you will find the links in my signature.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: