Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 4.5 BTC Loan - Repaid within 2 weeks  (Read 1541 times)
effektz (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

Hi guys, I need a loan of 4.5 BTC, I am investing in a mining rig, but I need to get the remaining 4.5 btc to secure it.

Repaid within 2 weeks - I have a CB order that won't finish until next week, mandatory 4 day wait,  Angry

So I can repay you 5 BTC in 7 days, or 5.5 BTC in 14 days, whichever you prefer.

We can escrow, I can put up collateral, but let me know your terms as soon as possible please Smiley
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Can do it, which collateral you have?
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:12:10 PM

If you have sufficient collateral that can be placed in escrow during the loan time, you probably don't need to bleed yourself with such high rates.  Wink

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:30:47 PM

If you have sufficient collateral that can be placed in escrow during the loan time, you probably don't need to bleed yourself with such high rates.  Wink

I don't have a lot, thats the problem :/ but I am willing to work with people both on that, and verification.
Blazey

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:36:50 PM

can you provide something from that CB order to see?
Kouye

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:38:09 PM

I don't have a lot, thats the problem :/ but I am willing to work with people both on that, and verification.
But people probably won't be willing to work with you unless you can show enough collateral. Wink
Good luck, though!

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:40:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 08:04:23 PM by Tomatocage

I can supply this loan for 415 LTC or 4160 XRP XPM collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:08:13 PM

I would be happy to provide that info to anybody who would consider a loan with that infol
Kouye

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:09:36 PM

I would be happy to provide that info to anybody who would consider a loan with that infol
And anybody would be happy to ask for this, once you showed what you could offer as collateral.

effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:25:30 PM

And anybody would be happy to ask for this, once you showed what you could offer as collateral.

They did ask! As I mentioned previously, as far as other digital currency, I don't have a lot, which is why I'm trying to get some outside-the-box ideas, because it seems most people are only taking LTC or similar for collateral.

Could get something physical (CPU or similar) in escrow, although obviously not immediately. Services? I can do web-related, sites, general programming, need a years worth of ad space in front of 75,000 people a month? Wanna chat, google hangout, talk on the phone? Checkout CoinBase together to prove I have the 5.5 on the way? I understand this isn't the standard loan situation, but I'm open to ideas.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:27:08 PM

If you have sufficient collateral that can be placed in escrow during the loan time, you probably don't need to bleed yourself with such high rates.  Wink

How do you plan paying an extra $750 USD in 2 weeks? along witht he rest of the 4.5 BTC, which is almost $3400?  How much of your own money will you invest in this mining rig?  If it's less than the loan amount, well, I got bad hopes for you.  Especially when you don't have a collateral.
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:57:23 PM

How do you plan paying an extra $750 USD in 2 weeks? along witht he rest of the 4.5 BTC, which is almost $3400?  How much of your own money will you invest in this mining rig?  If it's less than the loan amount, well, I got bad hopes for you.  Especially when you don't have a collateral.

Thanks for your "bad hopes" - So how will I pay 5.5 coin in 2 weeks? Because, if you read the thread, I have 5.5 BTC already paid for and arriving next week, which is when the loan will be re-paid. I am looking for the 4.5 now so I can complete my sale now, instead of waiting until my already paid for BTC arrives next week.

Thanks
Kouye

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:14:03 PM

Thanks for your "bad hopes" - So how will I pay 5.5 coin in 2 weeks? Because, if you read the thread, I have 5.5 BTC already paid for and arriving next week, which is when the loan will be re-paid. I am looking for the 4.5 now so I can complete my sale now, instead of waiting until my already paid for BTC arrives next week.
Instead of throwing one away now for a loan you probably don't need, please consider keeping it safe, as you might be surprised about how much you can buy next week with this 1BTC.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:20:30 PM

Instead of throwing one away now for a loan you probably don't need, please consider keeping it safe, as you might be surprised about how much you can buy next week with this 1BTC.

This.  Why can't you just wait another half week, or week?  Bitcoin may be well over $1000 USD by then, you never know.
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:30:23 PM

I don't disagree with the last two posts. The reason is to complete my sale and get my miner shipped as soon as possible. I know bitcoin could be worth more next week, but before I made this thread I decided how much BTC I was willing to part with, in order to complete my transaction sooner than later. Also hoping that a .5 - 1 btc payback would be enough for somebody to give me a shot
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:47:15 PM

Bump. Anybody interested yet? Trying to complete my sale before the weekend. At this point, you're making .1 btc a day... 5 day loan, 5 coins repaid.

Because my seller doesn't ship on weekends, if nobody takes me up on this offer today, I am going to close this thread. I'll have my coins by mid-week, and a 1-2 day loan after the weekend won't be worth it to me anymore.
Tulak

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:51:17 PM

At this point, you're making .1 btc a day... 5 day loan, 5 coins repaid.

http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

Please don't make yourself look even more scammy.
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:44:02 PM

At this point, you're making .1 btc a day... 5 day loan, 5 coins repaid.

http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

Please don't make yourself look even more scammy.

No matter how it looks, I'm stating facts here. It's not like I'm trying to increase my offering at the last minute, its the same offer I've had all along... I need 4.5, and will repay 5 next week.

I understand everybody's hesitation, 4.5 isn't insignificant, thats why I'm trying to make it worth somebody's while. But at any rate, loan or not, I'll be sure to update this thread next week so you can all see not everything is a scam.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:03:45 PM

No matter how it looks, I'm stating facts here. It's not like I'm trying to increase my offering at the last minute, its the same offer I've had all along... I need 4.5, and will repay 5 next week.

You're wondering why nobody loaned you yet?  Let's use some real world examples, shall we?
You are at a cafe.  A man suddenly walks up to you, and asks to borrow $3000 USD in cash.  He says he currently has the money to pay you back once he gets his paycheck next week.

Do you lend him?

If you say yes, PLEASE, dear God, get out.
effektz (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:22:40 PM

You're wondering why nobody loaned you yet?  Let's use some real world examples, shall we?
You are at a cafe.  A man suddenly walks up to you, and asks to borrow $3000 USD in cash.  He says he currently has the money to pay you back once he gets his paycheck next week.

Do you lend him?

If you say yes, PLEASE, dear God, get out.

What you described is exactly how loans work, except usually in a bank. A guy walks in, asks to borrow $3000 and says he will pay them back when he gets paid. Not so odd when it happens inside a bank, huh? And before you shout about not being a bank, yeah, I get that. But your example is taking it to the extreme. I'm not expecting anybody to just give me a 4.5 btc loan without getting something as collateral. Unfortunately, the only collateral anybody here is really looking for is litecoin, which I've stated before, I have very little of.

BTW, can I borrow $3k USD? preferably cash. I figured since we're not in a cafe, I'd ask.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: