Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin increase again?  (Read 1112 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

I see now some days bitcoin price increase slowly slowly.i have no fixed date to when bitcoin price going huge up.i see coinmarketcap checking the bitcoin price understand now performance is nice 9k Cross.so I hope bitcoin price will growing good think..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

yes it will rise again and now it was increasing life my predict when it was downing so im thankful because of bitcoin rising again.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

I predict bitcoin will be much higher than now, although now there is an increase in bitcoin prices but this is still very far from the highest price ever gained previously
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I am sure that the prices for Bitcoin will increase again, they will reach their former heights, and then they will go even higher. Of course it will not be for one time, there will be kickbacks, corrections, but the price of Bitcoin will constantly increase!
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

my prediction is also so, that the pattern of price movements this year will not be much different from the previous year, and the pattern will continue to happen in the year
ibidathoillah

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

The disclosure of banking customer data enforced globally in many countries is estimated to be the cause of the increasing flow of funds coming into the cryptocurrency market and the flow of funds that enter cryptocurrency that keeps the bitcoin price up.
seijuro

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Yes like before they get a higher value and all wants to sell there bitcoin and if the value is decrease that is the time to buy bitcoin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

my prediction may be at the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise again but not as late as 2017 ago. I am absolutely convinced that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

I predict bitcoin will be much higher than now, although now there is an increase in bitcoin prices but this is still very far from the highest price ever gained previously
Yes, bitcoin is increasing again and it was a good news right. It was a good indication that finally after a four months of being down of it's value the digital currency has been recovered slowly. Though it is slowly but considered as a good time to keep on hodling crypto and just enjoy and wait till price become happiness to trader's and investors like us.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

yes why not ? bitcoin keep increasing from middle of april. it has woke from the bloodbath market at march.
many peoples predict that bitcoin will hit new highest value again in this year.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

BTC could rise above $10,000 over the next two days!

ETH may rise below $770!

I set the ideal price for myself, I will sell my BTC and ETH at this price!
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Right now (at this very moment) Bitcoin is just a little above $9K @ Coinmarketcap. and according to Bitcoins performance from a past few days, I think this slow and stable growth is a good thing.

The volatile cryptocurrency a price has shifted wildly and now increased again and more people are now looking to invest in digital currency. And with this they can't say that Bitcoin is like a bubble, specially when they consider the longibility that bitcoin exist.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

my prediction is also so, that the pattern of price movements this year will not be much different from the previous year, and the pattern will continue to happen in the year

Yes, the market price is now increasing and this is also what experts predicted and this is reason why so many people today want to invest in bitcoin.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

I believe that this is the new start in the price of Bitcoin, will increase its price again and insurance will reach even higher figures than in December 2017.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

it will happen soon, bitcoin price will increase more than $22k and I see in the image from kevindjunaidi, the price has a good chance to increase from now on as long as there is no bad news that will make people panic again. but we still need careful because when the price is down, the price can down too deep without any people realize and it is better that we prepare to make anticipation.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Until now I strongly believe that bitcoin will still be greatly improved, and this is very much in wait by bitcoin holders.
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will increase again but somehow we cannot predict exactly the time when it will happen but we can see different speculations came from a huge of people here but the most important is the present. We need to be much aware and always active to the daily movement in the market therefore we can make things that we need to do just to gain a successful investment in the near future. But no more, no less bitcoin will do increase again and reach it's highest peak.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Yes every year the same thing happen...the bitcoin fall in the first 4 mounths but he rise In the remaining months of the year...i expect the bitcoin in 20k $ again by december
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Yes every year the same thing happen...the bitcoin fall in the first 4 mounths but he rise In the remaining months of the year...i expect the bitcoin in 20k $ again by december

Yes thisbis what im talking about, but there are people who always say that bitcoin is dead, bitcoin now is not the same as it is. They dont know thst the performance of bitcoin is falling and rising and thats the normal movement of all coins. Last year is rising rapidly so expect that it will fall down. And lets wait again for the moment when bitcoin rise again.
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Yes thisbis what im talking about, but there are people who always say that bitcoin is dead, bitcoin now is not the same as it is. They dont know thst the performance of bitcoin is falling and rising and thats the normal movement of all coins. Last year is rising rapidly so expect that it will fall down. And lets wait again for the moment when bitcoin rise again.
Nooo, bitcoin will not dead, you can hear somebody mining, because, if they mining something, not in BTC, they anyway put on BTC. All of mining coins and tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: