Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin increase again?  (Read 1106 times)
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

yes of course bitcoin can go back up again it's very easy, do not be afraid if you have bitcoin will definitely be able to give very much profit for you.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

The price right now is quiet going back to normal since it reach $8k dollars again which is  a good news for heavy holders because everyone is expecting for the price to surpass $20k dollars before the year ends.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

unfortunately, this day the bitcoin price is down at $78xx level price and it still down for a while. I wonder what will happen in this day because I see there are too many order sells are place in the market and it seems, people don't want to miss the time to sell at this price. and since yesterday, I heard that there is a bad news that will make people afraid and maybe this is the reason for bitcoin price to get down in this day. but I am sure that this is not taking too long for bitcoin price to increase more.
It's good to hear and notice that there is a progress with the value of bitcoin from 6k to 8k, and hopefully that it will continue to rise. However, I still prefer to hold at this time because I trust its potential that it can go higher. There's nothing to worry and panic, learn to strategize and keep calm.
pujarihema

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

As we all know that the Bitcon is highly volatile and unpredictable by nature. So we cant predict about the Bitcoin's price. Except it there are lost of factors which can also affect the price of bitcon. When Bitcon's price will rise and go down we can't say about it. We can't predict that Bitcon price will keep going on rise.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

unfortunately, this day the bitcoin price is down at $78xx level price and it still down for a while. I wonder what will happen in this day because I see there are too many order sells are place in the market and it seems, people don't want to miss the time to sell at this price. and since yesterday, I heard that there is a bad news that will make people afraid and maybe this is the reason for bitcoin price to get down in this day. but I am sure that this is not taking too long for bitcoin price to increase more.
It's good to hear and notice that there is a progress with the value of bitcoin from 6k to 8k, and hopefully that it will continue to rise. However, I still prefer to hold at this time because I trust its potential that it can go higher. There's nothing to worry and panic, learn to strategize and keep calm.

yes, I am sure that we can see this is happening and like I said before, the price now is starting to rise again after it's down in yesterday and now the price is at $8206 and still increasing slowly. I think if the situations are like this, then we have a good chance to see the price increases and maybe the price can reach more than $8500 because we really need to break this price before we can increase higher.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

My only prediction about bitcoin is that it will be very expensive in the future. Im not really foretelling every now and then because the charts and graphs of prices are so unpredictable, just some bad news and the prices are dropping like stones. So if I hold it long term, I dont have to worry about temporary dips in the market and predicting short term price changes.
Bitcoin is volatile currency so up and down in its price is not a big thing. I think in near future its price will be increase. Their is hype of bitcoin investment in many people because of this many people try to connect with bitcoin by buying it and this thing will help to increase its price. Bitcoin is also accepted by amny multinational companies like Microsoft, Samsung, amazon etc this thing also helo to increase its price. Bitcoin developer try to solve their transaction related problems like increasing block size and decrease transaction time. This thing also help bitcoin to increase its price.
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

This time is really good to invest in crypto markets because due to bitcoin down price almost all altcoins are available at down price and the great opportunity is available to all of you, this time can pick any good coin invest in and in next few days you can earn a big money with a huge profit.

Yeah it is right that some people predict something unnatural about the future price of bitcoin. We should be realistic and not fictional. It is not a film that we can make the climax according to our choices. It is reality and we will have to face the facts, and the fact is that the price is below $6000 and it will take long time to grow again.
Topaz72

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

The price right now is quiet going back to normal since it reach $8k dollars again which is  a good news for heavy holders because everyone is expecting for the price to surpass $20k dollars before the year ends.
Right now the price has increased more which is equivalent to 8224 US dollar and a great opportunity for those who have invested already on large scale in the low market when the value was around 5.8k dollar that market cost less as the value did not fall down further. Now in fresh market situations Bitcoin holders are in benefit but if I was there then I will think productively and would wait for the price to go higher for I am to get maximum profit.
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

yes, I am sure that we can see this is happening and like I said before, the price now is starting to rise again after it's down in yesterday and now the price is at $8206 and still increasing slowly. I think if the situations are like this, then we have a good chance to see the price increases and maybe the price can reach more than $8500 because we really need to break this price before we can increase higher.
Yes now its look like that bitcoin price is going to increase too much. I think that bitcoin price will very soon cross 10000$ and even then it will continue. Most of the people are still confident about bitcoin price that before ending 2018 bitcoin price will reach back to 20000$. I am holding some bitcoins in hope that i will see bitcoin rice trading above 20000$.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

yes you are right for now the price conditions of bitcoin are again recovering prices and in my opinion this is a very good moment to sell and withdraw the profits that you get when buying at a low price.

Saveplus

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Its really a good news for us that the bitcoin price was increasing again.There are no real prediction in terms of pumps but due to our guessing maybe this is the time for pumps again.I think many investors would invest on the month of december and this will be the factors to help bitcoin to increase again.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

The problem of predicting for a price increase at the end of the year I am still not sure, because the decline in the current month is also very drastically down to the $ 6k, but I monitor the market situation is now green, yes hopefully it's just speculation the price to start bullish, at least it can rise to the $ 10k or $ 15k that I expect now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: