Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excessive exercise is more unhealthy than lack of exercise  (Read 933 times)
SeanArce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:36:21 PM

In my experience. Thoughts?

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:56:27 PM

Everything is good in moderation. But to say excessive exercise is more unhealthy than lack of exercise is pretty silly. It takes an enormous  amount of effort to reach a point where it starts to become unhealthy to exercise too much. However many people have a problem with lack of exercise. Even the top athletes in the world have a workout regimen and know their limits, but normal fitness people are restricted by time and other things in their life. Go on and exercise hard.

SeanArce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:11:02 AM

Everything is good in moderation. But to say excessive exercise is more unhealthy than lack of exercise is pretty silly. It takes an enormous  amount of effort to reach a point where it starts to become unhealthy to exercise too much. However many people have a problem with lack of exercise. Even the top athletes in the world have a workout regimen and know their limits, but normal fitness people are restricted by time and other things in their life. Go on and exercise hard.

you can overtrain when lifting. I should of specified. I meant lifting

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:30:26 AM

I prefer repetition at smaller weights than trying to lift excessive weights

Everything in the right dosages...

Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:45:17 PM

you can overtrain when lifting. I should of specified. I meant lifting

Judging by your posts, you are concerned more about losing gains in lean muscle mass than adverse health effects. Regular exercise is good for the heart and circulatory system not bad for it.
Blazey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:04:42 PM

out of anthropology known, the man has been in a hunter role. it is not a secret the more you exercise the better is your feeling. but not to all human types. there are a few different human types that has determined metabolism. those who has fast metabolism can gain or lose gain fast. those who has slow metabolism they should exercise continuously.

the most man out of history and anthropology run around 60 miles per day. the women are the one who are carrying the baby and collecting the goods. this means they were moving also, but far less than men.

by type of your body you cannot say that excessive exercise is unhealthy. someone with slow metabolism will have enough in half an hour, but someone with fast metabolism will not have enough like never..
cowandtea

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:27:17 PM

True unless the guys force himself too much and passed out. Otherwise excessive exercise is healthy Smiley

/dev/null

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:32:08 PM

I prefer repetition at smaller weights than trying to lift excessive weights

Everything in the right dosages...

You are doing it wrong son.

Low weights, high reps = cutting
High weight, low reps = bulking.
Remember it always and see effects in some weeks.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:30:31 PM

I thought the idea was to push your limits.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Firedrake

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:34:32 AM

I've been experiencing severe pain in my head (shooting pain in the back of my head) when I lift. It's happened for the last 3 days now. Only when I exert myself and lift weight, I mean I am okay right now. Has anyone ever experience this before? I am going to the doctor tomorrow, just wondering if anyone else might have some information.
beetcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

i rather over exercise than not do it enough, that's for certain. with a nice exercise regimen, u feel a lot better throughout the day.
Blazey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:12:44 PM

I've been experiencing severe pain in my head (shooting pain in the back of my head) when I lift. It's happened for the last 3 days now. Only when I exert myself and lift weight, I mean I am okay right now. Has anyone ever experience this before? I am going to the doctor tomorrow, just wondering if anyone else might have some information.

youre lacking power in one of your factors. this can be anything.. youre doing too much.
some1

Activity: 364

667 one more than the devil

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:34:20 PM

You are just lazy

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:32:49 PM

i rather over exercise than not do it enough, that's for certain. with a nice exercise regimen, u feel a lot better throughout the day.

Exactly. I feel energized when I come home from the gym.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:38:28 PM

You are just lazy

Uh no, he's actually right, it all depends on how you do it, if you just go at it like a maniac in any form of exercise you can easily end up straining a muscle from training too much without taking breaks etc. which will mean you end up being forced to stop and recover and you can't do anything strenuous for awhile.

There are people out there who will develop all kinds of back problems and damage their nerves because they don't bother to take the time to even learn a stretch properly if they aren't careful.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:00:14 PM

Let's see, I was overweight since I was a kid, played 5 years of hockey, didn't lose weight, worked intensely for two years of football, didn't lose weight, tripped acid fell in love and ate less, got in the best health of my life in 6 months.

I don't exercise now but I'd say I'm pretty damn healthy.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Blazey

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:39:16 PM

Let's see, I was overweight since I was a kid, played 5 years of hockey, didn't lose weight, worked intensely for two years of football, didn't lose weight, tripped acid fell in love and ate less, got in the best health of my life in 6 months.

I don't exercise now but I'd say I'm pretty damn healthy.

as of my profession, the health is not only the food you eat. in this world is prety much the life you live.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: