Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTOCURRENCY LIKE BITCOIN HAS UNSTOPPABLE BENEFITS IN THE SOCIETY?  (Read 202 times)
Nelars (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/bitcoins-lightning-network-a-deep-dive/

In very immense change of the world of technology, we are now experiencing and utilizing the fruitful benefits of cryptocurrency like bitcoin in the market. Because of it, the world will become a cashless society using an Android and IOS app.

It is not just an approximate investment, it is as well as helpful to others to earn money to survive in their everyday lives. Many believe and consider there be much more promising in day by day currency use. We can spend the cryptocurrency anywhere using the apps, through this payment solution, online purchases and business matters can be made. It is very helpful and very appealing to freelancers, miners, entrepreneurs, traders and developers. As cryptocurrency continues to mature, nurture and grow the spreading out of the audience using smart phones is not possible.

People are looking forward for the affirmative and a lot more benefits of crypto currency not just at the moment but also in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

You are looking into a very distant future)Cryptocurrencies won't be able to displace the dollar soon,unfortunately
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

One of the driving forces for crypto and this "decentralize everything" that I see is that people simply don't trust their governments. They don't trust central entities that they must go through now. Because of this they are looking for alternatives. But let's be honest here the biggest thing why bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is well known is due to it's price and because of the fact that you can earn money out of it. As crypto is seen as an investment rather than the real currency now I doubt that we are going to see crypto to replace USD or any other fiat currency any time soon.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

It's really has the fact that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can brings a lot of benefits to us and to our society. It is very useful and helpful to people but for now I can't see cryptocurrency will be replacing any fiat currency because at first, we are aware that crypto are not yet legalized and adapted in many countries because the government knows how risky this system has that's why I really doubt that it can be replace fiat currency but will never know if it will happen in the future.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

yeah i agree bitcoin giving unstoppable benefits who's accept in their lives as investment and of people accepting bitcoin in their lives need also to accept the cryptocurrency including altcoins as part of new digital currency as whole giving great earning and profits for the future and i believe nobody can stop virtual currency to become most famous currency use by the whole world.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

yeah i agree bitcoin giving unstoppable benefits who's accept in their lives as investment and of people accepting bitcoin in their lives need also to accept the cryptocurrency including altcoins as part of new digital currency as whole giving great earning and profits for the future and i believe nobody can stop virtual currency to become most famous currency use by the whole world.

It's really possible to happen to become much famous of crypto world wide . Bitcoin and other cryptos are definitely non stop produce and brings benefits to us even there are possible risk in this system we are continuously earn from it and even if some countries are banned it I think the time will comes that they realize how bitcoin and other crypto helps our community to moving forward and reach their wonderful success in life maybe let takes it much time to have bitcoin and cryptosystem it's massive adaptation.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

There are still a lot of potential hidden in crypto, the technology just recently become huge, so the developer still finding ways to optimize the crypto usage, there are still tons of potential that can be revealed and a lot of feature that being created to make easier transactions in the future, if all governments in the world agree to legalize crypto then we will see crypto revolution and change how people doing transaction
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

In very immense change of the world of technology, we are now experiencing and utilizing the fruitful benefits of cryptocurrency like bitcoin in the market. Because of it, the world will become a cashless society using an Android and IOS app.

It is not just an approximate investment, it is as well as helpful to others to earn money to survive in their everyday lives. Many believe and consider there be much more promising in day by day currency use. We can spend the cryptocurrency anywhere using the apps, through this payment solution, online purchases and business matters can be made. It is very helpful and very appealing to freelancers, miners, entrepreneurs, traders and developers. As cryptocurrency continues to mature, nurture and grow the spreading out of the audience using smart phones is not possible.

People are looking forward for the affirmative and a lot more benefits of crypto currency not just at the moment but also in the near future.

Yes i completely agree with your statement tht bitcoin has unstoppable benefits in the society because bitcoin has helped millions of people to earn their livelihood and get them a good life and has removed poverty to a great extent world wide , even bitcoin has made mode of payment easier and even confidential as it provides user anonymity and there is also safer and peer to peer transactions, all these factors made people believe to invest into bitcoin and even in countries where bitcoin has introduced, bitcoin boost the development of those countries also, so i strongly believe that in future bitcoin will lead the world of economic market.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

My answer will be yes that all the crypto currencies has millions of benefits for the society, I mean the counting are going on infinite and major of them are like it has provided employment to millions of people and has reduced poverty to a very great extent and I guess bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, it has influenced millions of people to invest into bitcoin because of its thousands of benefits and its potential to provide very good profit in a very short time and I gues bitcoin has potential that one day in the future it will replace the paper currency also.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

I guess yes all the crypto currencies has unstoppable advantages to the society because crypto currencies are an asset a resource now people consider as a investment for their budding generations and I guess it is much re than anything if person is so dependent on some thing that he wants to invest in it as a mode of savings for his future generations then there must be something in that thing and moreover bitcoin has reduced poverty and has helped millions of people to earn their livelihood.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency can bring big advantages to the society but at the same time it could bring disadvantages. Cryptocurrency in a way is very beneficial to the economy since it can create transactions all round the world but the problem is that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very limited in use since it is always dependent on electricity and internet connection.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/bitcoins-lightning-network-a-deep-dive/

I believe in cryptocurrencies to be a future of payments without any doubts. It has everything that is takes in order to succeed and the governmental bodies still endorse crypto more and more
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has unstoppable benefits in the society,cryptocurrency really ways for society at large.one of the benefit is that reduce the level at  which crime been committed
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Yes true, and i hope they can improve this platform better and better everyday it has to be safe and secured. I believe in this Cryptocurrency investment and i know this has really helped alot of people all over the world. With all the positive service it can give us many scrupolous individuals are also trying to hack and scam their fellow there has been success on many attempts and i feel sad about this because i know how vital this platform for so many individual but because of this incidents i feel that this is one of the reasons why the price has a struggle especially nowadays.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Cryotocurreny instead of being currency is much more used as an investment.  And as per my opinion ; it is actually an investment only.  Like stock markets people are purchasing shares of different companies only with the view of getting some price rise benefits.  It is because share are not currency.
In the same way tokens / crypto coins are shares of different projects which are working / trading doing business to earn profits.  And if the project is successful that is they succeed in earning profit then the price of tokens will increase ; though it is dependent on some other factors too.  
On the basis we do not see any chance in future that crypto will replace fiat.  usage of fiat will though decrease but it will never be out of system in next 50-60 years.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

It's really has the fact that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can brings a lot of benefits to us and to our society. It is very useful and helpful to people but for now I can't see cryptocurrency will be replacing any fiat currency because at first, we are aware that crypto are not yet legalized and adapted in many countries because the government knows how risky this system has that's why I really doubt that it can be replace fiat currency but will never know if it will happen in the future.
I think crypto currency like bitcoin not always helpful to society some time it damage our society by its negativity. Bitcoin mainly famous between people because of its money transaction facility. Which provides high secure transaction with low transaction cost.but sometime this untraceable money transaction facility badly affects our society.many anti social people use it as a source of crime. Because of bitcoin popularity many businesses and retailer use it for their business.in our society many people use bitcoin for shopping, for booking tickets, for rents etc. Smiley
GoldenLad

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:52:22 AM by GoldenLad

Cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin has so many benefit to the society and it has been spreading in many ways, its just the government that refuse to accept this benefits because they don't like the idea of cryptocurrencies been decentralized and by this, terming it as fraudulent activities. If not for anything, the easy money transfer to the other party who accepts bitcoin is really stress free.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

- With Bitcoin you can conduct transactions all over the world extremely fast at extremely low cost, ensuring high privacy and security. Particularly, in addition to the purchase, you can also create your own Bitcoin thanks to a powerful enough computer.
- Benefits of virtual currency Bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin makes trading happen fast:
Trading with Bitcoin currencies can be accepted immediately if it is a zero-confirmation transaction - the user is exposed to a high risk of accepting a transaction that has not been confirmed by the Bitcoin blockchain. To be sure, users only need about 10 minutes for transactions to be confirmed. And so, regardless of which form of transaction, using Bitcoin is still faster than the normal transfer of money.
+ Bitcoin trading at extremely low cost:
Credit card transactions can also be made immediately, but you will have to pay a fee to get that benefit. There are many places where you will be charged when you make a debit transaction. However, bitcoin transaction fees are extremely small and will sometimes be completely free.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

BTC is actually a crypto nonehtless "unstoppable benefits" bring ICO actually.  I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Yes. This is the technology for future so I believe that it can bring unstoppable benefits in the society
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: