Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LibertyVPS.net - Offshore Bitcoin VPS - Linux/Windows KVM - Offshore NL (1Gbps)  (Read 25375 times)
L1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:31:00 AM

Ordered a VPS on 8th March. Still not been provisioned as of yet. 3+ days after.

Support keeps saying "Server set up soon you receive email!"

Obvious lack of honesty going on there.

Wish I read this thread sooner.

Tip: Avoid this company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDonkey

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:18:41 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 07:07:33 AM by BitDonkey

I just want to mention that I finally have access to my vps and the date of the next payment has been extended until 15/04 there is progress But the problem is that i cant connect to my server because my password do not want work and the virtual server control Status is Unavailable.

Edit:
Root password updated and work.
Virtual Server Control online.

LibertyVPS.net have much problem but I ended up having my service, so no scam.
libertyvps (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Offshore VPS Hosting - https://libertyvps.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:39:23 AM

Your site isn't loading for me.

Then you're lucky.

Sales trashing is easy isn't it? Read our TOS it says that setup can take up 72 hours.

My server is down for 12hours now.
Cannot boot it! What's going on at your site?

That's not "99.9% uptime"!

I'm very very disappointed.

Additionally I got no response on my service ticket yet.

Why don't you open a ticket so we can look into this? We did not get your ticket...

Ordered a VPS on 8th March. Still not been provisioned as of yet. 3+ days after.

Support keeps saying "Server set up soon you receive email!"

Obvious lack of honesty going on there.

Wish I read this thread sooner.

Tip: Avoid this company.
Read our TOS it says that setup can take up 72 hours. We even credited your account so I don't see the issue.
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:25:29 PM

We are still offering this great deal, order your server today!
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:50:12 AM

Our offer is still available, and we have loads of new space for you!
Instant setup guys!
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:34:53 PM

We are still selling offshore VPS, webhosting and dedicated servers.

Use the coupon code WELOVEBITCOINS to get 15% off.
xine

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:21:32 PM

Whats up with LibertyVPS? I purchased and paid for a Windows VPS several days ago and the order status still says pending. I've opened two support tickets and haven't received any responses from them???
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 07:55:57 PM

Whats up with LibertyVPS? I purchased and paid for a Windows VPS several days ago and the order status still says pending. I've opened two support tickets and haven't received any responses from them???

Hello,

We had some issues with provision, but those issues were fixed within 24-48 hours.

If you are still having issues, let us know.

Regards,
LibertyVPS Support
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:55:08 PM

We are still offering our great VPS server to Bitcoin customers!
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:22:40 AM

We are still selling our great VPS, we have FULL stock. Use coupon code 35RY76VSIY to get 10% off your first VPS!
envision_z

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:58:23 PM

This is the single worst hosting provider I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, and if I don't recieve a refund I'm planning to escalate this public display of dissatisfaction throughout my entire network of IT professional friends and coworkers. I'm awestruck at how terribly I've been treated as a paying customer.

I normally don’t make posts with the purpose of talking negatively about a company, but recently I had an experience so bad with LibertyVPS.net that I felt I absolutely had to write about it. I even registered an account JUST to post in their sales thread. LibertyVPS is advertised as a VPS hosting company, but they would be more accurately referred to as a “VPS Gambling Site”, as when you send in your money you can never be sure if you’re actually going to get a VPS.

I decided it would be a safe bet to send in my 0.1 BTC for a month of VPS hosting. The site seemed legitimate enough, and advertised instant setup. Perfect, I thought. After placing an order, I was dismayed to find out that the “Instant Setup” advertised on the home page was a blatant lie. There was no instant setup. In fact, I’m inclined to believe there is no “setup” at all. After waiting for several hours, I was given the root details for a server. Finally! I connected and got to work setting up services.

About an hour after the VPS was set up, our site began to experience random errors. We attempted a reboot, and now the server has been stuck offline ever since. Support is non existent, and will only reply to tickets that are directly complementing their service. Anything else waits in a line that could rival the cocaine on Dr. Rockzo’s coffee table.

I’ve since relocated hosting to SexyVPS.com and my service has been excellent, but I felt the need to share my negative experience with the world. There is absolutely NO excuse for what libertyVPS has been doing to myself and, through the looks of it, tons of other people. I refuse to let another person get scammed by them. Consider this on your permanent record LibertyVPS, you've gotten yourself into a PR war.
sudobad

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:32:22 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 02:03:52 PM by sudobad

After placing an order, I was dismayed to find out that the “Instant Setup” advertised on the home page was a blatant lie. There was no instant setup.

They did the same thing to us. They claimed "5-minute setup" then took more than a day to come through. When asked for a refund they denied me because their TOS says they will take up to 72hours to deliver the VPS to you. What a crock of sh1t....

Edit 2 days later: LibertyVPS and I worked things out. Thank you LibertyVPS for doing what's right.
Skirmant

Activity: 112

Such is life in crypto paradise

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:26:40 AM

It's been a day and I still haven't gotten my VPS and every time I try to open a ticket or enter the support page it prints this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: couldn't connect to host (7)' in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php:191 Stack trace: #0 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php(220): kyRESTClient->processRequest('/Base/Departmen...', 'GET', Array) #1 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyObjectBase.php(196): kyRESTClient->get('/Base/Departmen...', Array) #2 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/submitticket.php(41): kyObjectBase::getAll() #3 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/submitticket.php(0): unknown() #4 {main} Next exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: couldn't connect to host (7)' in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php(0): WHMCS in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0
snusmumrik_zzz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:11:03 PM

It's been a day and I still haven't gotten my VPS and every time I try to open a ticket or enter the support page it prints this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: couldn't connect to host (7)' in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php:191 Stack trace: #0 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php(220): kyRESTClient->processRequest('/Base/Departmen...', 'GET', Array) #1 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/API/kyObjectBase.php(196): kyRESTClient->get('/Base/Departmen...', Array) #2 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/modules/support/kayako/submitticket.php(41): kyObjectBase::getAll() #3 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/submitticket.php(0): unknown() #4 {main} Next exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: couldn't connect to host (7)' in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php(0): WHMCS in /home/libebaop/public_html/libertyvps.net/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

Have the same problem. Ande even worse: can not see my bill and pay for the period. If my server  shuts down it'll  be so damn bad...
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:30:24 PM

Hello,

We are sorry about the late issues that we have had, but all of it has been taken care of now.

We had some issues with the customer panel, which is now working perfectly.

Please submit a ticket with your issue(s) and we will reply ASAP!
libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:02:59 PM

We are still offering anonymous offshore VPS and webhosting.

Use the coupon code WELOVEBITCOINS for 15% off!
Ounceephot

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:21:25 PM

Getting the same problem as a few others. Ordered, two days later, still pending. No response to my ticket. Also haven't been able to find the 72 hour setup in the TOS anywhere.

LibertyVPS, still having problems with setup? I'm fine with waiting... but I do want to know when it'll be ready. Lack of response to my ticket isn't very encouraging.

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:49:17 AM

Was looking at these guys but just checked this thread and based on all of the issues I see here am staying away for sure!

libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:05:19 AM

Getting the same problem as a few others. Ordered, two days later, still pending. No response to my ticket. Also haven't been able to find the 72 hour setup in the TOS anywhere.

LibertyVPS, still having problems with setup? I'm fine with waiting... but I do want to know when it'll be ready. Lack of response to my ticket isn't very encouraging.

You should raise a ticket with us, if it doesn't solve the problem escalate your problem to management (me) at noc@libertyvps.net
90% of the time your VPS is up after payment, if it's not its either stock not allowing us (we do not oversell), or your payment has issues.

In both of these cases our support department will help you out and get you running in maximal 72 hour.

libertyvps (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

We are still offering offshore VPS for low prices.

Use the coupon code WELOVEBITCOINS to get 15% off!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: