Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto principles and speculation (project)  (Read 90 times)
N8twon (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

Hello bitcointalk,

I've been developing a new project and concept for about 8 months. My name is Nathan Wolfe and I am the head developer for real crypto solutions and Wolfe Crypto Assets. In West Virginia we were able to build two very successful businesses. Insurance and real estate is where we already have succeeded. Both multi million dollar companies. I have been a bit obsessed with crypto for the past few years, during the bull market of 2017 it really took my full attention. I love the theories and concepts surrounding cryptocurrency and have been able to profit a great deal trading currencies. I don't want to sound egotistical but I am very comfortable with crypto charts. To be honest I love the volatility, if it wasnt so volatile I wouldn't even mess with it. I love to mine, and was able to figure out a way to mine on the back of free energy. Overall crypto has changed my life in such a positive way. I know we have something here that potentially can change countless amounts of people's lives for the better.

We believe that we can use well established crypto principles on touchable assets. All businesses that have enough income collected hold much more value than they know. As I have done for our company I want to offer the same opportunity to others. For example on the back of a real estate/rental property corporation I designed a formula with crypto principles to monetize the held value of liquidity void of the banking system. Not necessarily on profits, but on income collected. When you take your money you collect and dump it in the banks you are giving away more than you know. I collect around $75,000 a month USD in rent on a large some of rental units. Just as property holds much more value besides the rent collected we decided to monetize and give value to the held property and liquidity with our own cryptocurrency. The formula applies proof of work and proof of stake mining concepts to the collected monies and an airdrop of our own crypto to said values. We are in talks with a couple exchanges to list our currency now. In our formula picking the first exchange is extremely important, it allocates almost 30% of the crypto to said exchange to guarantee successful trading and value. More than 1 exchange is great, but the right 1 is all that is needed for success.

Basically, we would love to grow these principles and help other businesses do exactly what we've accomplished. We would be happy to present free proposals to companies assessing their value in cryptocurrency. If they have enough liquidity that includes creating their own cryptocurrency and helping them get it on an exchange. Assess the value, create currency or partner with existing crypto and get listed.

Please let me know your opinion. We are open to all joint ventures and want to help grow this cryptosphere.

Wolfenathan1@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi31

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

The main principle of trading, regardless of whether you sell cakes on the market or cryptocurrency in the stock market, says - buy low, sell high,that's the principle that I apply
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: