Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New high performance KOMODO mining pool  (Read 152 times)
sjnorre (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

Started a new Komodo mining pool. This pool has very high performance and lowest fees (0.1%) I personally administer this pool and take care of it 100%

We just found our first block!

https://moonpool.nl/

Username: your komodo wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: equihash
URL (difficulty 10):stratum+tcp://moonpool.nl:7776
URL (difficulty 2):stratum+tcp://moonpool.nl:7777
URL (difficulty 3):stratum+tcp://moonpool.nl:7779
URL (difficulty 0.3):stratum+tcp://moonpool.nl:7780

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2alt

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Hmmm, I would stay away from komodo personally. There is a lot of shadiness with that coin.

Try this release instead, its the primary branch. You are running some fork.

https://github.com/z-classic/z-nomp

I'm curious if you get paid for that block. I tried to solo mine kmd before and 28/30 blocks were rejected. When I checked the block number, same address got each one.

Also watch all the errors komodod spits out. Someone bigger than most is controlling that network in a shady way, I think its rigged.

Try the above z-nomp release, but with hush (you will get more block with your hashrate) or btcz (will take some days to get a block, but worth it in the long run as this coin will be big one day (as in $2-$3 big))instead. You can try zcl or zen too, but you will need more hash, or lots of patience lol.

Good luck.
sjnorre (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Hmmm, I would stay away from komodo personally. There is a lot of shadiness with that coin.

Try this release instead, its the primary branch. You are running some fork.

https://github.com/z-classic/z-nomp

I'm curious if you get paid for that block. I tried to solo mine kmd before and 28/30 blocks were rejected. When I checked the block number, same address got each one.

Also watch all the errors komodod spits out. Someone bigger than most is controlling that network in a shady way, I think its rigged.

Try the above z-nomp release, but with hush (you will get more block with your hashrate) or btcz (will take some days to get a block, but worth it in the long run as this coin will be big one day (as in $2-$3 big))instead. You can try zcl or zen too, but you will need more hash, or lots of patience lol.

Good luck.

Thanks for your input, i have unfucked the payment daemon and it is now working perfectly :-)
We have rewritten it for our needs

I believe Komodo is a great coin for the future it is a good hold!

This should be one of the best pools if you just want to mine that for performance we have tweaked alot of the backend stuff.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: