Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .2BTC loan  (Read 600 times)
milly3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:51:55 PM

Looking for a loan that I will pay back within 2 weeks at your rate.If I can't pay you back I'll send you the iphone 5 I've been trying to sell on here for bitcoin.I got other means to pay the loan back.I sold a ps3 on here that Im waiting to receive payment for when they receive it.Im willing to give my personal address,personal cell phone number etc.Also if I do sell the iphone 5 on here before the 2 weeks is up,I will pay you back with that.Better yet you could escrow the funds and take what I owe out of it and send the rest to me.The ps3 I sold i got to send overseas so I will get paid for that before 2 weeks.But I plan on paying you back before 2 weeks and without the need of the iphone,ps3 or what ever else I try to sell on here.Just need money to do a few things,gotta have money to make money.

thanks and dont try to bash me if you dont want to give me the loan I understand.lol
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:56:32 PM

You do know that your Iphone 5 is NOT a collateral UNLESS you send it first to a third party or the lender itself BEFORE they loan you any coins, right?  Either sell your Iphone now, or sell it after you pay the loan.
What do you needs this money for?
milly3 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:02:53 PM

You do know that your Iphone 5 is NOT a collateral UNLESS you send it first to a third party or the lender itself BEFORE they loan you any coins, right?  Either sell your Iphone now, or sell it after you pay the loan.
What do you needs this money for?

dang well that makes sense lol.Well I don't know anymore about the loan..I really don't need it but it would help me make some money by doing a few trades.I was gonna put that with my current balance and do a few things.hmmmmm I really don't need it,but it would help me make some money.If you or nobody dont want to be bothered then I understand cause now Im thinking if taking out a loan is the best thing to do.It would speed up my money flow cause I got things out and im waiting on money(othersites besides this).Otherwise I think im just fine

thanks though
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:03:54 PM

Also if I do sell the iphone 5 on here before the 2 weeks is up,I will pay you back with that.Better yet you could escrow the funds and take what I owe out of it and send the rest to me.

Hahaha. You don't seem familiar with "escrow", which includes a third party.
And "escrowing" the profit of a sale that will never happen is... like... useless?

My advice? Ignore this.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
milly3 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:08:56 PM

Also if I do sell the iphone 5 on here before the 2 weeks is up,I will pay you back with that.Better yet you could escrow the funds and take what I owe out of it and send the rest to me.

Hahaha. You don't seem familiar with "escrow", which includes a third party.
And "escrowing" the profit of a sale that will never happen is... like... useless?

My advice? Ignore this.

lollll you are right.Cause by the looks of it nobody is gonna buy it on this site.Just me typing fast without thinking
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:02:20 AM

I can supply this loan for 20 LTC collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: