Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform  (Read 1975 times)
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

May I know where is this project from? anyone knows?
I just searched about THE ROUGE FOUNDATION OÜ on Google, it's listed as a company in Estonia
Any team members have confirmed this? or where did you get this information from?
Haven't asked the team, but when i searched on google, i found this https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14426501-THE%20ROUGE%20FOUNDATION%20O%C3%9C
Yes I think this project is also from Estonia because in whitepaper it is said a legal structure registered in Estonia - “The Rouge Foundation OÜ” - is in charge of organizing the Token Generation Event and leading the development of the Rouge Network platform, maintain-ing its coherence, efficiency and scalability in the long term and promoting the ecosystem.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Are RGE and RGX the same or different tokens?
Does anyone know?
Because I can not tell the difference ..
Thanks
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Does anyone know?
Thanks
RGXB Token is an appropriate custom ERC20 Ethereum contract (Solidity source code is available in our github). This will give you the right to get 11 times as many RGE utility tokens at the same price (that's about 91% discount). The RGE Token will be the utility token to use the Rouge platform and its services. The coupon issuer will need RGE to create and manage coupons. Payments will be sent to publishers who advertise coupons on RGE. Coupon will be issued with "reserves" in RGE currency for advertising payment and commission fees. Finally the secondary market for luxury will open on platforms to allow users to exchange coupons or redeem them for RGE.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

Does anyone know?
Thanks
RGXB Token is an appropriate custom ERC20 Ethereum contract (Solidity source code is available in our github). This will give you the right to get 11 times as many RGE utility tokens at the same price (that's about 91% discount). The RGE Token will be the utility token to use the Rouge platform and its services. The coupon issuer will need RGE to create and manage coupons. Payments will be sent to publishers who advertise coupons on RGE. Coupon will be issued with "reserves" in RGE currency for advertising payment and commission fees. Finally the secondary market for luxury will open on platforms to allow users to exchange coupons or redeem them for RGE.
Ok thanks for the information, maybe I should read more carefully in this thread in order to get the information I want.
keinelaa

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Does anyone know?
Thanks
Ok thanks for the information, maybe I should read more carefully in this thread in order to get the information I want.
Take it easy bro, sharing is fun. Sometimes I have experienced it. Now it's good we just support this project to keep running according to the road map in the plan.
HarryJoett

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:42:16 PM by HarryJoett

Are there any risks involved in using this coupon for the long term or short term?
I think there is no risk impact like the following explanation :
The Rouge Network protocol is also solving the many problems of fraud that plague traditional ecoupon systems (e.g. double redemp-tion and repudiation). Coupon fraud is a very big issue: unsecured coupons can be copied ad-infinitum or tampered with to redeem a product at the wrong price or even used for another product. Brands can lose control of the promotions they run with potential brand-image or financial risks. (Source website)
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

What distinguishes the Rogue coupon system from other coupon systems?
keinelaa

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:04:42 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:58:50 AM by keinelaa

Maybe what you mean is a coupon Rouge system instead of Rogue coupon system ..
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

Maybe what you mean is a coupon Rogue system instead of Rouge coupon system ..
Oh yes maybe I am wrong in writing but is not it no difference?
keinelaa

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

Ha ha ha..
You are a strange person ..
It's obviously different because the project being discussed is a Rouge coupon instead of a Rogue coupon ..
And it looks like you should also read the whitepaper carefully because there it has been explained that One of the main difference between the Rouge coupon system and most classic digital coupon systems is that a coupon in the Rouge ecosystem is a unique and easily trackable object that can only be redeemed once. In essence, each coupon is part of a smart contract between the Issuer, Publisher and User.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

Ha ha ha..
You are a strange person ..
It's obviously different because the project being discussed is a Rouge coupon instead of a Rogue coupon ..
And it looks like you should also read the whitepaper carefully because there it has been explained that One of the main difference between the Rouge coupon system and most classic digital coupon systems is that a coupon in the Rouge ecosystem is a unique and easily trackable object that can only be redeemed once. In essence, each coupon is part of a smart contract between the Issuer, Publisher and User.
Yeah maybe you are right and to learn whitepaper a project does take time because i am new in crypto world but from some information already gathered i think this is a unique project and has many functions. I am very excited and impatient to be a part of this project.
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

in this whitepaper project is facilitated through the implementation of a collaborative platform that includes application developers who will find a supportive environment with solutions and intelligent available for distribution
YaoShang

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Is there any whitelist to join the tokensale?
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Does anyone know?
Thanks
AFAIK, RGX is just a "coupon token" to save your USD value because of ETH fluctuations. But, It is totally worth to buy, and to have yourself whitelisted
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

Is there any whitelist to join the tokensale?
I'm not sure, but you can check the website to get information about this or join their telegram group.
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

More events will be attended by Rouge Project  Cool Cool

- 14-05-2018: Consensus 2018, US NYC;
- 17-05-2018: Block Tank, US NYC

Source : telegram group
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

With these events, I guess they will have more attention from not only investors but also potential consumers and partners
AndreiYoung

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

Does anyone know how much CPA and CPR are paid or received by publishers and coupon users ??
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Does anyone know how much CPA and CPR are paid or received by publishers and coupon users ??
What are CPA and CPR? It's not mentioned on the website though
HolyGrey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Are you part of the team? because you seems very active here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: