Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Jupiter units IN HAND for sale - 2 units, total 1 Th/s  (Read 2604 times)
TheJuice

Activity: 840
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:16:19 PM

actually 40 is insane, right now i can get well over 1TH/s for under that with other stuff...

really? link? at same wattage?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:23:28 AM

he's right, in fact 1.3th to be precise... and 1th for about 20btc.. same wattage? well these are bitfury and one custom asic 0.7 j/gh  Grin link? well look it up yourself... Grin

so yes knc is not the only leading manufacturer with their "network protection BS" so far... besides once hashfast starts dumping first batch, followed by cointerra and difficulty shoots through the roof you'll be seeing more knc miners going under 10btc... 40 is not insane it's dumb..

actually 40 is insane, right now i can get well over 1TH/s for under that with other stuff...

really? link? at same wattage?
bouncebounce (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:32:58 AM

You guys... you really crack me up Grin  Now what is that expression again...?  Oh yes, LMFAO. 1Th of Bitfury?  How many boards will I have to sellotape together to get that going?  That's what I meant by:

>>clunky, complicated, geeky and held together with bits of string like some radio shack kit from the past.

Will you also supply a full time assistant to troubleshoot it for me and make sure it keeps going for longer than 5 minutes and fix it every time it stops?

Oh sorry, forgot about your point on hashfast and cointerra -  got a bit distracted there checking on my BTCitcoin balance as the KNC miners have earned me a few new coins in the time this auction has been running -  so hashfast and cointerra's products are about to be delivered any day now are they?  Oh good.  Excellent news.  Anyone remember BFL?

Sorry, got to stop now or I may just laugh so much that I soil my underwear...

I'm new round here but I think there are other threads for opinions and comments, however pointless.  This one, I think, is for auctions.  Still, I shouldn't complain... every time someone jumps in to express their progressively more idiotic opinions, my auction gets bumped again so real people get to see it.

As I was saying.  Auction.  1Th/s of KNC Jupiters.  Nice shiny new ones.  Available now.  Works.  Anthing else = BS.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:14:33 AM

No, this is not an auction. Auctions have an END TIME; this does not. This is a bait thread while you wait patiently for progressively bigger idiots with more money than brains to come by and bid up your shiny metal boxes.

Just end this already by accepting that guy's 40btc bid or move this "auction" thread to the computer hardware section where it rightfully belongs.

Enjoy your free bump, and as always, have a nice day!

soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:22:13 PM

No, this is not an auction. Auctions have an END TIME; this does not. This is a bait thread while you wait patiently for progressively bigger idiots with more money than brains to come by and bid up your shiny metal boxes.

Just end this already by accepting that guy's 40btc bid or move this "auction" thread to the computer hardware section where it rightfully belongs.

Enjoy your free bump, and as always, have a nice day!

I agree, he's obviously just baiting trying to get a sky-high real offer. Even based on conservative numbers, these might return 40BTC in the next 6 months. If very lucky.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
flowdab

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:51:56 PM

Just keep the miners and mine with them. Don't waste your time here on the forum as you won't find people who are willing to overpay.

This. Or go to Ebay. They're being sold for about 12k each there.
bouncebounce (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:17:12 AM

Quite a bit more than than on eBay at present... 2 sold in the last 2 days at $27k and $22k... total of over 60 BTC.
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:20:04 AM

Yeah hey let's all discuss your two KnC's back and forth, sales prices, everything while you lean back and take a comfortable seat. Not like this is an auction, anyways.
Sorry but I have been following this for a couple of days and it's getting pretty laughable.
SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 11:27:41 AM

.. he don't even have a USB miner  Grin

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: