Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Service to pay for other services in Bitcoin?  (Read 523 times)
tkbx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:07:02 AM

About a month ago, I read (either on here or reddit.com/r/bitcoin) about a service that allowed you to pay for online services with Bitcoin. Does anyone know of such a service?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 02:01:03 AM

What do you mean by online services?  Do you mean freelancing?  You must be more specific.  This forum already has many members promoting their services in this section.  If you are looking for a service in particular, make your own topic and I'm sure someone would be willing to do it while getting paid in bitcoin.
mogs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:47:04 PM

Yes I can help you with that. PM for details please.
Exdeus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:15:10 PM

you looking for something like bitpay.com or bips.me ?

► FREE Cryptocurrency◄ ♦ FREE Cryptocurrency  ♦ ►  FREE Cryptocurrency◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Click HERE For FREE DOGE   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: