Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI  (Read 3194 times)
ReceiptCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Can we get some more update on how the "Space" portion will be part of this coin? There are other coins that are doing something similar.
Smrt coin will be required for the SmartSpace platform - storage for smart and safe keeping the information. Any member of network can earn coins by staking, running masternodes, allocating one's free disk space for purpose of information storage.

When will you start development work on this?
SMRT-Support

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

Dear developers, when the MacOS wallet will be available for download?
It is expected during several days! We appreciate your attention.
SMRT-Support

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Can we get some more update on how the "Space" portion will be part of this coin? There are other coins that are doing something similar.
Smrt coin will be required for the SmartSpace platform - storage for smart and safe keeping the information. Any member of network can earn coins by staking, running masternodes, allocating one's free disk space for purpose of information storage.

When will you start development work on this?
The developers are doing their job! The release is planned in Q4 2018. We appreciate your interest.
SmartSpace (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Dear Community!

We have released the MAC wallet. You can download it by the link: https://github.com/smrt-crypto/smrt/releases/download/v1.1.0.5/smrt-1.1.0-apple-darwin11-osx-unsigned.dmg.
We congratulate all MAC OS users with the ability to stake coins and run masternodes! Keep up with us for further update
SMRT-Support

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

How many masternodes are active now? Is it still the good rewards now? I’d like to join, but do not know if it’s a good time now Huh
You can check it on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/.  Also it is good to ask about rewards in discord - the community is helpful.
The price is still low and best for buying masternodes. The picture can change after adding the Cryptobridge
And when the CB planned?
All the preparatory activities are done, so it will happen as soon as possible.
AlfredSteiner

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

I’m interesting, this coin has future? How it wil developing further?

Check our WhitePaper and Roadmap to get the detailed information about future development.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

The fresh data is shown on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

How many coins needed for staking?
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

How many coins needed for staking?
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.
Thank you, guys! When I’ll get my first reward?

It depends on your luck and the number of coins you get. I can't tell you an exact time.
SMRT-Support

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Dear community!
We never offer to buy coins or masternodes. If someone with a similar nickname offers you, it is a fraud.
Be careful!
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

What operational systems are supported here?

We have instructions for a masternode installation on Linux-based and Windows-based VDS. We also have a MAC wallet. The Raspberry Pi wallet will be released in future.
SmartSpace (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

When is the first mn reward coming for now?
approximately 13-14 hours
Christerb

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

I call this a scam coin!

No news om the project whatsoever
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

Dev ran away when the premine was over
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Reading the Ethereum ann from 2014 - there were a lot of critics, who was slandering the coin.
Vitalik Buterin was engaged in the development of the project, in contrast to the developers - scammers
myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.

Thank you for believing in us. We're doing our best not to disappoint you!
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

And good time to run masternodes, as the coin will become stronger in a time more expensive
Good investment strategy for now is holding the coin, not selling cheap and not let the emotions to confound and to make mistakes.

Totally agree with that point. Although I'm not a financial advisor, I guess I can express my personal opinion: things will get better as we hit more exchanges and expand. Haven't sold a single coin.
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I'd like to make a video about your projet. Do you have bounty for content like that?
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Dev ran away when the premine was over

Are you kidding us? Track and field does make people healthy, but the only kind of run acceptable for our team is morning jog. Devs are working on the project and fully dedicate themselves to our goals. I would recommend you to keep in touch with our announcements so that you would understand how much wrong you are!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: